Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

Discussion related to living as a Catholic in the single state of life. As long as a topic is being discussed from the perspective of a single Catholic then it will be on-topic.

Tobias and Sarah's story is from the Book of Tobit, and his journey is guided by Saint Raphael.
Learn More: Tobias & Sarah as led by Saint Raphael

What makes a man attractive and boyfriend/husband material?
Dec 1st 2012 new

(Quote) John-220051 said: What makes a man attractive and boyfriend/husband material?
(Quote) John-220051 said: What makes a man attractive and boyfriend/husband material?
--hide--

John,

You're attractive and husband material. You just have to be patient for the right chica!

What's considered attractive and husband material is different for every woman.... as it is for every man.

I am more naturally attracted to men with darker complexions and taller- darker hair, eyes, 6 foot, etc- but that is also the way all of the men in my family look like, so there must be something genetic about it. I wouldn't date or marry based on this though.

If I found a man who loved God and His Church, practiced virtues especially fidelity, compassion, family unity, and we just clicked and had fun together, then I would find them physically HOTT no matter what they look like. eyepopping cool laughing

Dec 1st 2012 new

--hide--

We, like men, are all different, but the following are attributes that I find attractive: A kind, strong nature; strong ethical/Christian values; strong Catholic faith;a man who is protective of those less fortunate and his family; honesty with enough kindness not to be abrasive; flexibility; a man who honors the Blessed Mother, his own mother and his wife; a man who is responsible, does the right thing and makes time to have fun and laugh; a man who loves to go to Mass; a man who loves family, but puts his wife first before everyone else; a man who loves me; an Alabama fan or at the very least a man who will enjoy watching me be an Alabama fan duck cool ...just to name a few.

Good questions, John. I'll look forward to the other answers.

- Elizabeth

Dec 1st 2012 new

After first impressions (someone who takes care of himself-there's really no look for me-looks are a perk and nothing more), I look for intelligence and a sense of humor. A sense of humor is especially attractive because I believe that and intelligence go together often.

Dec 1st 2012 new

--hide--

Their hands. A thinker. A teacher - someone who has a desire to keep learning and to teach others and myself new things.

Concerning boyfriend / husband, someone who takes time in the progression of a relationship and is willing to demonstrate, primarily through actions, their willingness to learn / care about you. Someone who is knowledgeable about goals and who understands and agrees that marriage is a choice. Being able to forgive and move forth.

.....And I'll sneak in someone who loves hiking.

Really though, this is an open-ended question with many variables to consider. Be who you are, strive to follow God's teachings, and spread happiness as much as you can. The rest will fall into place.

heart

Dec 1st 2012 new

Speaks like a gentleman cloudnine

Respectful

Supportive

Faithful

Devotion to Mary

lovestruck!

Dec 1st 2012 new

John asked an interesting question. I have always wondered that, but was too afraid to ask.

Dec 1st 2012 new
I seemed to have inherited the short, stocky Italian look. LOL.
Dec 1st 2012 new
Dec 1st 2012 new
Posts 1 - 10 of 86