Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

Discussion related to living as a Catholic in the single state of life. As long as a topic is being discussed from the perspective of a single Catholic then it will be on-topic.

Tobias and Sarah's story is from the Book of Tobit, and his journey is guided by Saint Raphael.
Learn More: Tobias & Sarah as led by Saint Raphael

I really don't know how much attention this thread will generate but here goes. I have been here on CM for a short
time and have enjoyed so many topics from those that actually make me put my thinking cap on to those that make
me laugh like a child.

From the beginning, the ones that have struck my heartstrings are from you, Jerry. That is not my opinion alone as
I see the following you have here, the support for your friends and family and all that you have offered others.
I understand from your last thread "Best and Worst" that the anniversary of your "new and improved life" is coming
up and I want to be the first to say Hoorah! You did it!

Dec 1st 2012 new

(Quote) Eileen-890971 said: I really don't know how much attention this thread will generate but here goes. I have been ...
(Quote) Eileen-890971 said:

I really don't know how much attention this thread will generate but here goes. I have been here on CM for a short
time and have enjoyed so many topics from those that actually make me put my thinking cap on to those that make
me laugh like a child.

From the beginning, the ones that have struck my heartstrings are from you, Jerry. That is not my opinion alone as
I see the following you have here, the support for your friends and family and all that you have offered others.
I understand from your last thread "Best and Worst" that the anniversary of your "new and improved life" is coming

--hide--

What she said......

clap Bow You get a Gold Star!

Dec 1st 2012 new

I could not agree with you more Eileen. With all the regular stressors of everyday living it is so nice to have this CM family to share the love and laughter with. Jerry has always been one to know how to lighten the mood, along with all of the other great men here. In my short time here I have laughed out loud, felt accepted, grown and learned, not only about the people here but about myself. And I hope we all are able to continue on this journey together, laughing all the way. biggrin

Dec 1st 2012 new

(Quote) Eileen-890971 said: I really don't know how much attention this thread will generate but here goes. I have been ...

me laugh like a child.

--hide--

Gotta agree! Thank you, Eileen! hug rose

santahat stocking xmastree Ice Skating fluffy snowman

Dec 1st 2012 new

me laugh like a child.

--hide--

Could not agree with you more, Eileen. Kudos to you Jerry, and thank you. clap clap clap Bow Bow biggrin

Dec 1st 2012 new

Jerry who?? Do you mean Jerry the Moderator?? laughing laughing

Actually I agree with you about Jerry/Mesquite,TX. He is one of our true shining, positive, bright stars, on CM. hug

He is also just one of many guys/gals on CM who make it a GREAT experience on CM. rose hug

Dec 1st 2012 new

(Quote) Linda-624584 said: Jerry who?? Do you mean Jerry the Moderator?? Actually I agree with you about Jer...
(Quote) Linda-624584 said:

Jerry who?? Do you mean Jerry the Moderator??

Actually I agree with you about Jerry/Mesquite,TX. He is one of our true shining, positive, bright stars, on CM.

He is also just one of many guys/gals on CM who make it a GREAT experience on CM.

--hide--
highfive hug I'm with you, Linda! Jerry deserves many kudos for all the positive threads he's initiated here in the past couple of years! biggrin biggrin And Eileen, you are also soo right, that Jerry's upcoming one-year anniversary of his "newly tailored heart" is a blessing not only for his family, but for all of us, as well. present

As I posted before in one of his Thank God threads, Jerry IS THE GIFT--God obviously had a plan that Jerry's work wasn't finished yet, and has a purpose for his "new, improved life"! goldfish

Jerry, here's looking at ya, kid! Cheers! hersheyskiss hersheyskiss hug

Dec 1st 2012 new

(Quote) Beverly-649723 said: I'm with you, Linda! Jerry deserves many kudos for all the positive threads he's initia...
(Quote) Beverly-649723 said:

I'm with you, Linda! Jerry deserves many kudos for all the positive threads he's initiated here in the past couple of years! And Eileen, you are also soo right, that Jerry's upcoming one-year anniversary of his "newly tailored heart" is a blessing not only for his family, but for all of us, as well.

As I posted before in one of his Thank God threads, Jerry IS THE GIFT--God obviously had a plan that Jerry's work wasn't finished yet, and has a purpose for his "new, improved life"!

Jerry, here's looking at ya, kid!

--hide--

Couldn't agree more. He got me crying with that comb story!

There are a few really fun guys in these forums that keep me laughing. Keep up the nice work gentlemen, we love ya!

Dec 1st 2012 new

clap Hooray for Jerry! biggrin

Dec 1st 2012 new

(Quote) Kathy-635104 said: Couldn't agree more. He got me crying with that comb story!There are a fe...
(Quote) Kathy-635104 said:

Couldn't agree more. He got me crying with that comb story!

There are a few really fun guys in these forums that keep me laughing. Keep up the nice work gentlemen, we love ya!

--hide--
I am so happy to have some conversation....I was on the corner of Enema City Street and Desperately Need a
Gas Mask Ave with Neill so I hadn't had a chance to check the thread. I was kind of leary starting a new thread after my other thread got the nix, ax, shut down. I didn't realize that Victoria's Secret was so naughty! Anyway I thought
that brought some smiles to people for as long as it lasted. You are all so right that there are so many men and women
here that bring something to the table. I was just trying to honor Jerry's coming anniversary of New Life as it is nothing
short of a miracle.

Thank you all for responding and I am sure that he will get a kick out of it. I love his stories and especially enjoyed his last
Christmas story of his son Mark saying he was the gift. That coming from a grown man son must have been a tear jerker.
I enjoy all your stories though and the different kinds of humor in the threads. Who needs Comedy Central when we have
Catholic Match?

My hat is off to you Jerry and all you wonderful people.

lovestruck! hug hug hug wink

Posts 1 - 10 of 39