Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for general discussion that doesn't specifically fit into one of the other CatholicMatch rooms. Topics should not be overly serious as this is to be more of a "cafe setting."

Saint Peter's Square was created so that more people could be in the presence of the Pope and was named after Saint Peter, one of Jesus's apostles.
Learn More: Saint Peter

Saturday Morning Greeting

Dec 1st 2012 new

A very blessed Good Morning to all thr Catholic Family here in CM

Let us rejoice and be glad for we are on thr cusp of the Advent Season

Praise to our living God and to all who hold His name above every other name, for he is King of Kings and Lord of Lords

Peace , love , joy and understanding to all!!!

Casey theheart Bow

Dec 1st 2012 new

Amen. theheart

Dec 1st 2012 new

A favorite Advent prayer used in the morning as one lights a small votive before getting ready for work:

"“Lord, the light I choose to let into my life today is based on my trust in you. It is a weak flame, but I so much desire that it dispel a bit more darkness today. Today, I just want to taste the longing I have for you as I go to the meeting this morning, carry out the responsibilities of my work, face the frustration of some difficult relationships. Let this candle be my reminder today of my hope in your coming.”

Praying

Dec 1st 2012 new

(Quote) Casey-637092 said: A very blessed Good Morning to all thr Catholic Family here in CM Let us rejoice and be g...
(Quote) Casey-637092 said:

A very blessed Good Morning to all thr Catholic Family here in CM

Let us rejoice and be glad for we are on thr cusp of the Advent Season

Praise to our living God and to all who hold His name above every other name, for he is King of Kings and Lord of Lords

Peace , love , joy and understanding to all!!!

Casey

--hide--

We greeted the day with Happy December 1st! Tomorrow starts my favorite time of the liturgical year. I will say that from now until the beginning of Lent!

Dec 1st 2012 new

(Quote) Cherie-872998 said: We greeted the day with Happy December 1st! Tomorrow starts my favorite time of the litu...
(Quote) Cherie-872998 said:

We greeted the day with Happy December 1st! Tomorrow starts my favorite time of the liturgical year. I will say that from now until the beginning of Lent!

--hide--

That's great Cherie

time to get out the advent calendar and wreath to add a holiness to the season right from the get go!

trust you are doing well and in the spirit of preperation :)

Posts 1 - 5 of 5