Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

error: Post not found!

A place to learn, mingle, and share

Discussion related to living as a Catholic in the single state of life. As long as a topic is being discussed from the perspective of a single Catholic then it will be on-topic.

Tobias and Sarah's story is from the Book of Tobit, and his journey is guided by Saint Raphael.
Learn More: Tobias & Sarah as led by Saint Raphael

Dec 1st 2012 new

pasque flower
Its the first wildflower of the spring here(late April/early May)

Dec 1st 2012 new
Peonies and gardinias....so many beautiful flowers and flowering trees....cherry blossoms!!
Dec 1st 2012 new

Amen to that .. Me 2. theheart

Dec 1st 2012 new

Bright colored flowers!

And calla lilies.

Dec 1st 2012 new

Carnations!

Dec 1st 2012 new

flower Daisy's. Especially if they are paired in a boquet with yellow roses.

Dec 1st 2012 new

wave

Gardenias

White or Pink Roses

Blue Hydrangeas

Dec 1st 2012 new

(Quote) Helen-869828 said:
(Quote) Helen-869828 said:
--hide--

Yes, Helen ... I love flowers, especially very fragrant roses ... then frezia ... oh, and daisies!

rose

Dec 1st 2012 new

(Quote) MaryAlice-97161 said: Yes, Helen ... I love flowers, especially very fragrant roses ... then frezia ... oh, ...
(Quote) MaryAlice-97161 said:

Yes, Helen ... I love flowers, especially very fragrant roses ... then frezia ... oh, and daisies!

--hide--

Oh, and gardenia! faint flower

Dec 1st 2012 new

(Quote) John-34848 said: pasque flowerIts the first wildflower of the spring here(late April/early May)
(Quote) John-34848 said:

pasque flower
Its the first wildflower of the spring here(late April/early May)

--hide--

OOOOOOoooooooo! I love wildflowers, John ... but I've never detected any fragrance with them!!?!? eyebrow Do pasque flowers have a fragrance?

flower

wave smile

Posts 31 - 40 of 97