Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for general discussion that doesn't specifically fit into one of the other CatholicMatch rooms. Topics should not be overly serious as this is to be more of a "cafe setting."

Saint Peter's Square was created so that more people could be in the presence of the Pope and was named after Saint Peter, one of Jesus's apostles.
Learn More: Saint Peter

12/01/2012 new

(Quote) John-132457 said: Amateurs use duct tape. Real men use gaffer's tape!
(Quote) John-132457 said:

Amateurs use duct tape. Real men use gaffer's tape!

--hide--

Happy Birthday John! Happy Birthday!

What is gaffer's tape?

My daughter was embarrassed about my brown bag lunch containter, so she made me a purple duct tape lunch bag! I love it.

12/01/2012 new

In Alabama, we call duck tape "chrome." No kidding. laughing laughing

- Elizabeth

PS I can say this because I am a huge Alabama fan and all three of my children were born in Alabama. smile

12/01/2012 new

(Quote) John-132457 said: Amateurs use duct tape. Real men use gaffer's tape!

Amateurs use duct tape. Real men use gaffer's tape!

--hide--

What s gaffer's tape? scratchchin

- Elizabeth

12/01/2012 new

Cloth backed, often black, strong but easy to tear by hand, adhesive leaves no goop behind. Staple of the entertainment world.

en.wikipedia.org

12/01/2012 new

(Quote) John-132457 said: Cloth backed, often black, strong but easy to tear by hand, adhesive leaves no goop behind. Staple...

Cloth backed, often black, strong but easy to tear by hand, adhesive leaves no goop behind. Staple of the entertainment world.

en.wikipedia.org

--hide--

Well birthday, boy, share some of the ways you've used gaffer's tape and the women might come looking for you! Are you having a good day?

12/01/2012 new

(Quote) Cherie-872998 said: Happy Birthday John! What is gaffer's tape?My daughter was embarrass...
(Quote) Cherie-872998 said:

Happy Birthday John!

What is gaffer's tape?

My daughter was embarrassed about my brown bag lunch containter, so she made me a purple duct tape lunch bag! I love it.

--hide--

These girls are sooo creative. Sounds adorable!

12/01/2012 new

(Quote) Elizabeth-462557 said: In Alabama, we call duck tape "chrome." No kidding. - Elizabeth ...
(Quote) Elizabeth-462557 said:

In Alabama, we call duck tape "chrome." No kidding.

- Elizabeth

PS I can say this because I am a huge Alabama fan and all three of my children were born in Alabama.

--hide--

laughing Bow

12/01/2012 new

(Quote) Kathy-635104 said: (Quote) John-132457 said: Cloth backed, often black, strong but easy to te...
(Quote) Kathy-635104 said:

Quote:
John-132457 said:

en.wikipedia.org

Well birthday, boy, share some of the ways you've used gaffer's tape and the women might come looking for you! Are you having a good day?

--hide--

On second thought, they're apt to find you handsome, so no worries!

12/01/2012 new
On a related note, how many of us when we were kids thought duct tape was duck tape? This is me raising my hand now. What have I used it for? Everything. The latest was to temporarily repair a small wood strip that pulled off my house during a storm. And I too have a duct tape wallet made for me by my 8 year old nephew.
12/01/2012 new

(Quote) Kathy-635104 said:Well birthday, boy, share some of the ways you've used gaffer's tape and the women might come...
(Quote) Kathy-635104 said:

--hide--

I'm having a quiet,uneventful day here in my frugal bachelor's pad. smile

As for gaff tape, it hold cables down, fixes drapes, hangs banners, makes a bandage in a pinch, and oh so much more.

Posts 21 - 30 of 134