Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for the discussion of prayer life, posting prayers of the Church and prayer requests.

Saint Jude is the patron saint of lost causes and desperate situations.
Learn more: Saint Jude

12/01/2012 new

rosary Praying theheart

12/01/2012 new

Day 32, Sunday December 2, Joyful Mysteries

12/01/2012 new

Dove Praying rosary

12/02/2012 new

Praying rosary

12/02/2012 new

(Quote) Cherie-872998 said: Day 32, Sunday December 2, Joyful Mysteries
(Quote) Cherie-872998 said:

Day 32, Sunday December 2, Joyful Mysteries

--hide--

The 'yes' of Mary gave us the Holy Eucharist, as the body of Jesus was formed from the Immaculate Heart of His Mother, from whose flesh Jesus took the flesh He gives us in the Blessed Sacrament...

"The Virgin shall....give birth to a Son and they shall call Him Emmanuel, a name which means 'GOD IS WITH US'." This is our joy today! Jesus chose the name 'Emmanuel' BECAUSE OF HIS INFINITE DESIRE TO DWELL WITH US ALWAYS IN THIS MOST BLESSED SACRAMENT, as absolute proof of HIS EVERLASTING LOVE and CONSTANT AFFECTION for each of us.

Jesus calls you to be with Him today, waiting for you with great desire. "I have called you by name...because you are precious in My eyes and glorious, and because I LOVE YOU." All the love in all the world since the beginning of time is only a drop in the ocean in comparison to the love Jesus has for you alone in this Holy Eucharist, the continuation of His incarnation on earth, the fulfillment of His name: "Emmanuel, God is with us."

- From "Rosary Meditations from Mother Teresa of Calcutta: Loving Jesus With the Heart of Mary"

rosary
12/02/2012 new

Day 33, Monday December 3, Luminous Mysteries

12/02/2012 new

Praying rosary Dove

12/03/2012 new

[quote]Cherie-872998 said:

Day 33, Monday December 3, Luminous Mysteries

54-Day Rosary Novena - Day 33, Monday December 3, Luminous Mysteries

"When you look at the Crucifix, you understand how much Jesus loved you then. When you look at the Sacred Host you understand how much Jesus loves you now,"

- Bl. Mother Teresa of Calcutta

The 5th Luminous mystery is so powerful because it is the linchpin between Jesus's ministry and His Passion. It's also the foundation of the Church, our spiritual nourishment, and our pathway to Heaven.

rosary
12/03/2012 new
Please keep me in your prayers today. I am having a really rough day.
12/03/2012 new

(Quote) Helen-450889 said: Please keep me in your prayers today. I am having a really rough day.
(Quote) Helen-450889 said: Please keep me in your prayers today. I am having a really rough day.
--hide--

Helen you are in my prayers! Praying

Posts 161 - 170 of 200