Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for the discussion of prayer life, posting prayers of the Church and prayer requests.

Saint Jude is the patron saint of lost causes and desperate situations.
Learn more: Saint Jude

Hi everybody,

In January, I am going to Shanghai, China for a study abroad program. I will be in China for three weeks. I will be back by the end of the month. I will have probably have limited access to this and other sites while I am there.

Please pray for me. I will see everybody back on CM when I arrive back in the States.

God bless,

Nelson

12/02/2012 new

Prayer's for you journey Nelson and bring back some economic knowledge. We sure could use it! Praying rosary theheart

12/02/2012 new

(Quote) Cathy-564420 said: Prayer's for you journey Nelson and bring back some economic knowledge. We sure could use it!...
(Quote) Cathy-564420 said:

Prayer's for you journey Nelson and bring back some economic knowledge. We sure could use it!

--hide--

Hi Cathy,

Thanks for your post. Speaking of economic knowledge, I am actually taking a business course. I will try to bring back as much knowledge that I can back to the States. Thanks.

God bless,

Nelson

12/13/2012 new

(Quote) I will have probably have limited access to this and other sites while I am there.
(Quote) I will have probably have limited access to this and other sites while I am there.

--hide--

Just take a free VPN (Very useful to access all websites from China) BEFORE going there (Once there it will be too late)

www.packetix.net

I was backjhome from China on Saturday

12/15/2012 new

I will keep you in my prayers. I think it will be a wonderful experience. I studied abroad in China for a summer, and I learned a lot.

Posts 1 - 5 of 5