Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

Discussion related to living as a Catholic in the single state of life. As long as a topic is being discussed from the perspective of a single Catholic then it will be on-topic.

Tobias and Sarah's story is from the Book of Tobit, and his journey is guided by Saint Raphael.
Learn More: Tobias & Sarah as led by Saint Raphael

Okay the holidays are fast approaching...so I thought we could all help Santa out by playing ELVES. The guys and gals should post what they would like to see under their tree on Christmas morning. Doesn't matter if you've been "naughty or nice" all gifts will be delivered.
Here's where the Helper/Elves part comes into play. Each person will post what they would like to receive and another POSTER will come in playing the Helper/Elf by granting the gift to the previous poster. And that person will post what they would like to receive and so on...and so on.....
This is a great way of gathering all you guys and gals (helpers/elves) together for a little Christmas cheerCheers! and maybe even a little "mistletoe" fun thrown in!
Okay.....I'll go first...
I'd like for Santa to bring me a brand spanking new Colt .45!gangster

Dec 2nd 2012 new

(Quote) Jerry-730726 said: Okay the holidays are fast approaching...so I thought we could all help Santa out by playing ELVE...
(Quote) Jerry-730726 said:

Okay the holidays are fast approaching...so I thought we could all help Santa out by playing ELVES. The guys and gals should post what they would like to see under their tree on Christmas morning. Doesn't matter if you've been "naughty or nice" all gifts will be delivered.
Here's where the Helper/Elves part comes into play. Each person will post what they would like to receive and another POSTER will come in playing the Helper/Elf by granting the gift to the previous poster. And that person will post what they would like to receive and so on...and so on.....
This is a great way of gathering all you guys and gals (helpers/elves) together for a little Christmas cheer and maybe even a little "mistletoe" fun thrown in!
Okay.....I'll go first...
I'd like for Santa to bring me a brand spanking new Colt .45!

--hide--
Jerry, you will receive your "brand spanking new .45 colt" for Christmas. But you didn't ask for the ammo, so you'll be left unarmed in TX. Kinf of like a one armed bandit. laughing laughing

I would like a bottle of "Man Bait". AKA......."Knowing".

Dec 2nd 2012 new

(Quote) Linda-624584 said: Jerry, you will receive your "brand spanking new .45 colt" for Christmas. But you didn&...
(Quote) Linda-624584 said:

Jerry, you will receive your "brand spanking new .45 colt" for Christmas. But you didn't ask for the ammo, so you'll be left unarmed in TX. Kinf of like a one armed bandit.

I would like a bottle of "Man Bait". AKA......."Knowing".

--hide--
Is that the fragrance made by Este Lauder? Never heard of it!laughing laughing No...jk! Your wish is granted.
I would like a brand new roll of "duct tape"! I've run out decorating the house/car etclaughing laughing laughing candycane

Dec 2nd 2012 new

Jerry, you shall get your new roll of duct tape...I got you the Costco mega-pack!

I would like season tickets the Los Angeles Angels this year. Trout rocks!

Dec 2nd 2012 new

(Quote) Christie-910934 said: Jerry, you shall get your new roll of duct tape...I got you the Costco mega-pack! ...
(Quote) Christie-910934 said:

Jerry, you shall get your new roll of duct tape...I got you the Costco mega-pack!

I would like season tickets the Los Angeles Angels this year. Trout rocks!

--hide--
Christie, You'll get your "Trout Rocks" thang!! I hear LA rocks during those infamous earthquakes. shocked laughing laughing

I would love to have some new Blues music CD's under my tree. note heartbeat

Dec 2nd 2012 new

(Quote) Linda-624584 said: Christie, You'll get your "Trout Rocks" thang!! I hear LA rocks during those infamo...
(Quote) Linda-624584 said:

Christie, You'll get your "Trout Rocks" thang!! I hear LA rocks during those infamous earthquakes.

I would love to have some new Blues music CD's under my tree.

--hide--
Linda since "Blues" is my favorite music....your wish is truly granted. I am getting low on one type of cologne (speaking of fragrances) which I would like for Christmas. It is called "Fierce" by Abercrombie and Fitch

Dec 2nd 2012 new

(Quote) Jerry-730726 said: Linda since "Blues" is my favorite music....your wish is truly granted. I am getting lo...

Linda since "Blues" is my favorite music....your wish is truly granted. I am getting low on one type of cologne (speaking of fragrances) which I would like for Christmas. It is called "Fierce" by Abercrombie and Fitch

--hide--

Jerry, you will get your Fierce cologne as long as you promise not to growl when you wear it.

I'd like a DVR player so I can get caught up on watching movies.

Dec 2nd 2012 new

(Quote) Jerry-730726 said: Linda since "Blues" is my favorite music....your wish is truly granted. I am getting lo...

--hide--

You shall have your "Fierce" by Abercrombie and Fitch under the tree, and I would like a few things I really need, this new job I applied for and to have my health back.

Dec 2nd 2012 new

(Quote) Kathy-635104 said: Jerry, you will get your Fierce cologne as long as you promise not to growl when you wear...
(Quote) Kathy-635104 said:

Jerry, you will get your Fierce cologne as long as you promise not to growl when you wear it.

--hide--
Kathy, you'll get the DVR player, but your kids are only gonna wanna watch heavy metal concerts on it. laughing laughing

I'd like a mild winter in MI gain this year!! Hate shoveling that white stuff. laughing laughing

Dec 2nd 2012 new

(Quote) Kathy-635104 said: Jerry, you will get your Fierce cologne as long as you promise not to growl when you wear...
(Quote) Kathy-635104 said:

--hide--

I see one being put under your tree xmastree right now Kathy, along with a pre-paid Netflix subscription! santahat

Posts 1 - 10 of 143