Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

error: Post not found!

error: Post not found!

A place to learn, mingle, and share

Discussion related to living as a Catholic in the single state of life. As long as a topic is being discussed from the perspective of a single Catholic then it will be on-topic.

Tobias and Sarah's story is from the Book of Tobit, and his journey is guided by Saint Raphael.
Learn More: Tobias & Sarah as led by Saint Raphael

Yay! I did it! :)

Dec 2nd 2012 new
Spoke for the first time to the girl I have been emailing for the past three years. She sounds really cute and sweet. We talked for 30 minutes. I offered to take her out sometimes over the holidays and she thought that was a good plan. Thank you to all for your encouragement! :)
Dec 2nd 2012 new

Great going! I'll pray for you two that maybe there could be a real connection. It's tough making that first call, though, isn't it?

Dec 2nd 2012 new

Good for you!!!!

Dec 2nd 2012 new
(Quote) Duane-917052 said: Great going! I'll pray for you two that maybe there could be a real connection. It's tough making that ...
(Quote) Duane-917052 said:

Great going! I'll pray for you two that maybe there could be a real connection. It's tough making that first call, though, isn't it?

--hide--

Yesssss! It was but I'm glad we talked. I was so nervous that I think I talked too much! :) I should had let her talk more. Oh well.
Dec 2nd 2012 new

(Quote) Khoa-813439 said: Yesssss! It was but I'm glad we talked. I was so nervous that I think I talked too much! :) I...
(Quote) Khoa-813439 said:

Yesssss! It was but I'm glad we talked. I was so nervous that I think I talked too much! :) I should had let her talk more. Oh well.
--hide--

Khoa, Don't worry so much about it, Just be yourself and you will be fine. Remember God loves you and he doesn't make mistakes, we do when we don't trust our selves and him. Go with God and be not afraid and it all willwork for the better. cupid crossfingers

Dec 2nd 2012 new

(Quote) Khoa-813439 said: Yesssss! It was but I'm glad we talked. I was so nervous that I think I talked too much! :) I...

--hide--

Congratulations, Khoa. It sounds like she likes you. You know you might just be honest with her next time you talk and tell her you were nervous and thought you might of talked too much. My guess is that she will let you know what she thinks and it would let her know that you care enough about her to be concerned about her feelings.

So, when is the next call? Don't wait too long. Christmas is soon and it sounds like you have a big trip to plan. So happy for you.

- Elizabeth

Dec 2nd 2012 new

(Quote) Khoa-813439 said: Spoke for the first time to the girl I have been emailing for the past three years. She sounds really cut...
(Quote) Khoa-813439 said: Spoke for the first time to the girl I have been emailing for the past three years. She sounds really cute and sweet. We talked for 30 minutes. I offered to take her out sometimes over the holidays and she thought that was a good plan. Thank you to all for your encouragement! :)
--hide--
Good for you Khoa! clap

Dec 2nd 2012 new
(Quote) Elizabeth-462557 said: Congratulations, Khoa. It sounds like she likes you. You know you might just be honest...
(Quote) Elizabeth-462557 said:

Congratulations, Khoa. It sounds like she likes you. You know you might just be honest with her next time you talk and tell her you were nervous and thought you might of talked too much. My guess is that she will let you know what she thinks and it would let her know that you care enough about her to be concerned about her feelings.

So, when is the next call? Don't wait too long. Christmas is soon and it sounds like you have a big trip to plan. So happy for you.

- Elizabeth

--hide--

Elizabeth, I am mailing a big box filled with home made foods tomorrow and I wrote her a note explaining why I talked too much :) Any way, we really didn't plan for anything since she is in the midst of finals and is very stressed out already. I don't want her to have to worry about another thing. When she goes home for the holidays I will see if I can sneak over there to take her out for dinner. We'll see. I want to make sure though that I don't go too fast all of a sudden and creep her out!
Dec 2nd 2012 new

(Quote) Khoa-813439 said: Elizabeth, I am mailing a big box filled with home made foods tomorrow and I wrote her a note exp...

Elizabeth, I am mailing a big box filled with home made foods tomorrow and I wrote her a note explaining why I talked too much :) Any way, we really didn't plan for anything since she is in the midst of finals and is very stressed out already. I don't want her to have to worry about another thing. When she goes home for the holidays I will see if I can sneak over there to take her out for dinner. We'll see. I want to make sure though that I don't go too fast all of a sudden and creep her out!
--hide--

Good job, Khoa. Whoever gets you is a lucky woman. I wish I had a daughter still available and I would steer her your way. wave

- Elizabeth

Dec 2nd 2012 new
(Quote) Elizabeth-462557 said: Good job, Khoa. Whoever gets you is a lucky woman. I wish I had a daughter still available an...
(Quote) Elizabeth-462557 said:

Good job, Khoa. Whoever gets you is a lucky woman. I wish I had a daughter still available and I would steer her your way.

- Elizabeth

--hide--
Agree with Elizabeth- Happy for you Khoa!
Posts 1 - 10 of 41