Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

Discussion related to living as a Catholic in the single state of life. As long as a topic is being discussed from the perspective of a single Catholic then it will be on-topic.

Tobias and Sarah's story is from the Book of Tobit, and his journey is guided by Saint Raphael.
Learn More: Tobias & Sarah as led by Saint Raphael

Dec 2nd 2012 new
Elizabeth and Christine, Thanks so much for your kind words! They're very touching! As for my friend Michelle, I will do my best but I am not sure if anything will happen. I am just glad that we finally get a chance to talk to each other after all these years :)
Dec 2nd 2012 new

(Quote) Khoa-813439 said: Spoke for the first time to the girl I have been emailing for the past three years. She sounds really cut...
(Quote) Khoa-813439 said: Spoke for the first time to the girl I have been emailing for the past three years. She sounds really cute and sweet. We talked for 30 minutes. I offered to take her out sometimes over the holidays and she thought that was a good plan. Thank you to all for your encouragement! :)
--hide--
Congrats Bro! sounds GOOD! KEEP US POSTED!! Mike "peace"!! ps: I'am not being a "Smart you know what" (or anytthing like that) Buts its a About Time! laughing

Dec 3rd 2012 new
For those wondering...I posted a picture of Michelle on my profile...check it out :)
Dec 3rd 2012 new

Just read your latest accomplishment and am so happy you finally spoke to Michelle. By the way, I wouldn't bother telling her how nervous you were during your chat. You were on the phone a half of an hour so you must have been doing something right! Remember what Padre Pio said: "Pray, hope and don't worry!" You have now gotten past the most difficult part of all of this. You actually spoke to each other. God will work out the rest. Have a Blessed Advent! Lois

Dec 3rd 2012 new

Good job Khoa biggrin And good luck to you!

Dec 3rd 2012 new

Way to go Khoa! I will be praying that things work out for you.

Dec 3rd 2012 new

(Quote) Khoa-813439 said: Spoke for the first time to the girl I have been emailing for the past three years. She sounds really cut...
(Quote) Khoa-813439 said: Spoke for the first time to the girl I have been emailing for the past three years. She sounds really cute and sweet. We talked for 30 minutes. I offered to take her out sometimes over the holidays and she thought that was a good plan. Thank you to all for your encouragement! :)
--hide--

Atta boy! Ride straight at your fences. Women appreciate decisive action.

Dec 3rd 2012 new

She is lovely. I wish you continued friendship with her and God's grace on where your journey together takes you!! heart

Dec 3rd 2012 new
Looked at the pictures. Very pretty lady. I wish both well.
Dec 3rd 2012 new

highfive

Posts 11 - 20 of 41