Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

Discussion related to living as a Catholic in the single state of life. As long as a topic is being discussed from the perspective of a single Catholic then it will be on-topic.

Tobias and Sarah's story is from the Book of Tobit, and his journey is guided by Saint Raphael.
Learn More: Tobias & Sarah as led by Saint Raphael

My membership is up next week and I will not be renewing. I have enjoyed the fellowship and figured out, at least in part, some of the things God wanted me to learn when He nudged me in this direction. I appreciate all of the really stellar advice in several areas.

I wish you all the best. heart

Dec 3rd 2012 new

God bless you, AnneMarie hug

Dec 3rd 2012 new

Oh nooooo! Please stay.

We'll miss you. You always have such nice things to say. Please reconsider.

Dec 3rd 2012 new

David, I will miss your sharp wit perhaps most of all. Thank you for your kindness. heart

Dec 3rd 2012 new

(Quote) AnneMarie-641597 said: My membership is up next week and I will not be renewing. I have enjoyed the fellowship and f...
(Quote) AnneMarie-641597 said:

My membership is up next week and I will not be renewing. I have enjoyed the fellowship and figured out, at least in part, some of the things God wanted me to learn when He nudged me in this direction. I appreciate all of the really stellar advice in several areas.

I wish you all the best.

--hide--
hug It's been a pleasure getting to know you, Anne Marie. God bless you always! theheart

Dec 3rd 2012 new

AnneMarie.....I am sorry to see you leave. Don't stay gone long....ok? Good luck to you...in the meantime!

Dec 3rd 2012 new
May God continue to bless you in your journey. Thank you for gracing us with your wit, truth and strength. Praying wave
Dec 3rd 2012 new

(Quote) AnneMarie-641597 said: My membership is up next week and I will not be renewing. I have enjoyed the fellowship and f...

I wish you all the best.

--hide--

I am sorry to see you leave. You have been the voice of tolerance and reason so often during these threads. I do wish you all the best. You certainly have some great things ahead for you. May God bless your every step.
Kathy

Dec 3rd 2012 new

I wish you all the best.

--hide--

May Our Lord continue to bless you on your journey, AnneMarie; and if you decide to return, make it soon!

Take care, have a very blessed Advent season, and a Merry, Peaceful, and Joyous Christmas!

stocking

Dec 3rd 2012 new
Anne Marie!!!! I have SO enjoyed getting to know you!!! I will miss you SO much!!!
Posts 1 - 10 of 45