Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

Discussion related to living as a Catholic in the single state of life. As long as a topic is being discussed from the perspective of a single Catholic then it will be on-topic.

Tobias and Sarah's story is from the Book of Tobit, and his journey is guided by Saint Raphael.
Learn More: Tobias & Sarah as led by Saint Raphael

My membership is up next week and I will not be renewing. I have enjoyed the fellowship and figured out, at least in part, some of the things God wanted me to learn when He nudged me in this direction. I appreciate all of the really stellar advice in several areas.

I wish you all the best. heart

12/03/2012 new

God bless you, AnneMarie hug

12/03/2012 new

Oh nooooo! Please stay.

We'll miss you. You always have such nice things to say. Please reconsider.

12/03/2012 new

David, I will miss your sharp wit perhaps most of all. Thank you for your kindness. heart

12/03/2012 new

(Quote) AnneMarie-641597 said: My membership is up next week and I will not be renewing. I have enjoyed the fellowship and f...
(Quote) AnneMarie-641597 said:

My membership is up next week and I will not be renewing. I have enjoyed the fellowship and figured out, at least in part, some of the things God wanted me to learn when He nudged me in this direction. I appreciate all of the really stellar advice in several areas.

I wish you all the best.

--hide--
hug It's been a pleasure getting to know you, Anne Marie. God bless you always! theheart

12/03/2012 new

AnneMarie.....I am sorry to see you leave. Don't stay gone long....ok? Good luck to you...in the meantime!

12/03/2012 new
May God continue to bless you in your journey. Thank you for gracing us with your wit, truth and strength. Praying wave
12/03/2012 new

(Quote) AnneMarie-641597 said: My membership is up next week and I will not be renewing. I have enjoyed the fellowship and f...

I wish you all the best.

--hide--

I am sorry to see you leave. You have been the voice of tolerance and reason so often during these threads. I do wish you all the best. You certainly have some great things ahead for you. May God bless your every step.
Kathy

12/03/2012 new

I wish you all the best.

--hide--

May Our Lord continue to bless you on your journey, AnneMarie; and if you decide to return, make it soon!

Take care, have a very blessed Advent season, and a Merry, Peaceful, and Joyous Christmas!

stocking

12/03/2012 new
Anne Marie!!!! I have SO enjoyed getting to know you!!! I will miss you SO much!!!
Posts 1 - 10 of 45