Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for general discussion that doesn't specifically fit into one of the other CatholicMatch rooms. Topics should not be overly serious as this is to be more of a "cafe setting."

Saint Peter's Square was created so that more people could be in the presence of the Pope and was named after Saint Peter, one of Jesus's apostles.
Learn More: Saint Peter

The pope's on Twitter !

12/03/2012 new

Hi Everyone:

For those who already have an account, please add the Pope's. For those like me who never thought they'd have one, please create one.

I just heard the news on CNN - yes, I get info from as many sources as I can.

It is:

@Pontifex

His first Tweet will be next Wednesday. I think it's a wonderful way to show support!!! Please, feel free to add on to this information, and enlighten us all.

Mari

12/03/2012 new

(Quote) Mari-894290 said: Hi Everyone: For those who already have an account, please add the Pope's. For those li...
(Quote) Mari-894290 said:

Hi Everyone:

For those who already have an account, please add the Pope's. For those like me who never thought they'd have one, please create one.

I just heard the news on CNN - yes, I get info from as many sources as I can.

It is:

@Pontifex

His first Tweet will be next Wednesday. I think it's a wonderful way to show support!!! Please, feel free to add on to this information, and enlighten us all.

Mari

--hide--

I just heard earlier today! clap clap

What a great way for the Holy Father to spread the faith. pope

12/03/2012 new

I heard on facebook! I am following him ;) Even though I rarely use the site

12/03/2012 new

(Quote) Maia-181886 said: I just heard earlier today! What a great way for the Holy Father to spread the fai...
(Quote) Maia-181886 said:

I just heard earlier today!

What a great way for the Holy Father to spread the faith.

--hide--

Isn't it great??? If the first Chistians could spread the Good News on foot, why shouldn't we take advantage of the multimedia?

I think he's cool

laughing

12/03/2012 new

(Quote) Nikki-577950 said: I heard on facebook! I am following him ;) Even though I rarely use the site
(Quote) Nikki-577950 said:

I heard on facebook! I am following him ;) Even though I rarely use the site

--hide--

Oh... I'm Technically Challenged by Choice... I haven't posted it on FB. I'll try to... but it's too late tonight to learn a new trick.

12/04/2012 new

(Quote) Mari-894290 said: (Quote) Maia-181886 said: I just heard earlier today! What a great w...
(Quote) Mari-894290 said:

Quote:
Maia-181886 said:

I just heard earlier today!

What a great way for the Holy Father to spread the faith.

Isn't it great??? If the first Chistians could spread the Good News on foot, why shouldn't we take advantage of the multimedia?

I think he's

--hide--

Yes Mari! It's awesome! cool

I agree; I think it's great that the internet is already being used to spread the Faith, Christ's message. But I am really looking forward to the Pontiff's tweets. This is so exciting! Dove pope

12/04/2012 new

fluffy wave Thank you!!!

12/04/2012 new

[quote]Kat-881112 said:

Thank you!!!

[/quot

You're welcome, Kat:

Anything to spread good news! Here's a hug from this side of the world!

Mari

12/05/2012 new
Gives a whole new meaning to following the Pope.
12/05/2012 new

(Quote) John-746882 said: Gives a whole new meaning to following the Pope.
(Quote) John-746882 said: Gives a whole new meaning to following the Pope.
--hide--

Sure does, John!

Posts 1 - 10 of 11