Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for general discussion that doesn't specifically fit into one of the other CatholicMatch rooms. Topics should not be overly serious as this is to be more of a "cafe setting."

Saint Peter's Square was created so that more people could be in the presence of the Pope and was named after Saint Peter, one of Jesus's apostles.
Learn More: Saint Peter

I'm not sure whether anyone's started a thread with this angle:

If you were able to, what special gift would you like to give and to whom?

Be fun, be creative, be thoughtful, be spiritual....

Dec 3rd 2012 new
I'll start.

If I could, I would give my far-away friends a magic button they could press when they felt depressed, and their blues would melt away. heart
Dec 3rd 2012 new

A Hairbrush For Lindsay Lohan sad weeping Shes been nothing but bad.

Dec 3rd 2012 new
I wish I could make sure that children are cared for by loving adults and that they never have to go hungry.....
Dec 3rd 2012 new

(Quote) Lina-796057 said: I'll start. If I could, I would give my far-away friends a magic button they could press when...
(Quote) Lina-796057 said: I'll start.

If I could, I would give my far-away friends a magic button they could press when they felt depressed, and their blues would melt away.
--hide--

I would give my family and friends a moment in heaven, to reconnect with loved ones and give them all something to look forward to.

Dec 3rd 2012 new

I'd give my son a dinner with Steve Carrell and the rest of the cast of "The Office".

Dec 3rd 2012 new
I wish I could give the gift of adequate jobs for those seeking work.....
Dec 3rd 2012 new

(Quote) Lina-796057 said: I'd give my son a dinner with Steve Carrell and the rest of the cast of "The Office"...
(Quote) Lina-796057 said:

I'd give my son a dinner with Steve Carrell and the rest of the cast of "The Office".

--hide--

LOL...without trying to plug another thread, my favorite episode of this had to do with him surviving in the wilderness with nothing but a knife and a roll of duct tape!

Dec 3rd 2012 new

My love, to a man who wants to accept it..

Dec 3rd 2012 new

My love, to a man who wants to accept it..

Posts 1 - 10 of 122