Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

error: Forum not initialized properly! Please check the link and try again.

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for general discussion that doesn't specifically fit into one of the other CatholicMatch rooms. Topics should not be overly serious as this is to be more of a "cafe setting."

Saint Peter's Square was created so that more people could be in the presence of the Pope and was named after Saint Peter, one of Jesus's apostles.
Learn More: Saint Peter

Dec 3rd 2012 new
(Quote) Donna-83441 said: My love, to a man who wants to accept it..
(Quote) Donna-83441 said:

My love, to a man who wants to accept it..

--hide--

Me too! Adding: My love, to a man who will accept it
Dec 3rd 2012 new

Oh, man - my trifecta:

- Erase my sister & BIL's medical debt
- Build my parents their dream home with room enough for all our family when we visit
- Fund my brother's horse riding therapy treatments

I'm smiling just thinking about it!

Dec 3rd 2012 new

(Quote) Kathy-635104 said: I would give my family and friends a moment in heaven, to reconnect with loved ones and g...
(Quote) Kathy-635104 said:

I would give my family and friends a moment in heaven, to reconnect with loved ones and give them all something to look forward to.

--hide--

I would love to give the gift of Catholic faith back to my nieces and nephews that have fallen away. How great would it be for their parents to have them at their sides during Christmas mass!

Dec 3rd 2012 new

(Quote) Brian-252799 said: A Hairbrush For Lindsay Lohan Shes been nothing but bad.
(Quote) Brian-252799 said:

A Hairbrush For Lindsay Lohan Shes been nothing but bad.

--hide--
How do you think it should be used, Brian? On her head or her bottom?

Dec 3rd 2012 new
I would give everyone on here the spouse of their dreams. That special person God wants them to be with!!
Dec 3rd 2012 new

faith to all who are searching
peace to all who are hoping
love to all who are yearning
health to all who are struggling
smiles to all who are frowning
hope to all who re mourning
the Holy Spirit to everyone

Dec 3rd 2012 new

all of our loved ones who are sick, may they get well and stay well. Praying rosary God bless us all. theheart

Dec 3rd 2012 new

(Quote) Brian-252799 said: A Hairbrush For Lindsay Lohan Shes been nothing but bad.
(Quote) Brian-252799 said:

A Hairbrush For Lindsay Lohan Shes been nothing but bad.

--hide--
A new hairstyle might turn her behavior around, eh? wink

Yeah, and in the Word Association thread, some people didn't get the connection between someone's "cane" and my response of "swat".

Dec 3rd 2012 new

(Quote) Brenda-74660 said: I wish I could make sure that children are cared for by loving adults and that they never have to go hun...
(Quote) Brenda-74660 said: I wish I could make sure that children are cared for by loving adults and that they never have to go hungry.....
--hide--
hug What a start for a more wonderful world.

Dec 3rd 2012 new

(Quote) Kathy-635104 said: I would give my family and friends a moment in heaven, to reconnect with loved ones and g...
(Quote) Kathy-635104 said:

I would give my family and friends a moment in heaven, to reconnect with loved ones and give them all something to look forward to.

--hide--
That could be the motivation to lead different types of lives. theheart

Posts 11 - 20 of 122