Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for general discussion that doesn't specifically fit into one of the other CatholicMatch rooms. Topics should not be overly serious as this is to be more of a "cafe setting."

Saint Peter's Square was created so that more people could be in the presence of the Pope and was named after Saint Peter, one of Jesus's apostles.
Learn More: Saint Peter

Dec 3rd 2012 new

(Quote) Brenda-74660 said: I wish I could give the gift of adequate jobs for those seeking work.....
(Quote) Brenda-74660 said: I wish I could give the gift of adequate jobs for those seeking work.....
--hide--
Amen. And better pay for those sacrificing for other reasons and staying in jobs below their abilities....

Dec 3rd 2012 new

(Quote) Kathy-635104 said: LOL...without trying to plug another thread, my favorite episode of this had to do with h...
(Quote) Kathy-635104 said:

LOL...without trying to plug another thread, my favorite episode of this had to do with him surviving in the wilderness with nothing but a knife and a roll of duct tape!

--hide--
And his friend Dwight keeping an eye on him...giving him eggs...

Dec 3rd 2012 new

(Quote) Donna-83441 said: My love, to a man who wants to accept it..
(Quote) Donna-83441 said:

My love, to a man who wants to accept it..

--hide--
The right man -- ditto! rose

Dec 3rd 2012 new

The gift of hope to all my fellow Soldiers and Veterans who are considering suicide. The rates are unbelievable.

Dec 3rd 2012 new

(Quote) Helen-450889 said: Me too! Adding: My love, to a man who will accept it
(Quote) Helen-450889 said:

Me too! Adding: My love, to a man who will accept it
--hide--
God's Will be done....

Helen, maybe his name'll be Will... scratchchin

Dec 3rd 2012 new

(Quote) Melanie-894195 said: Oh, man - my trifecta:- Erase my sister & BIL's medical debt- Build my pare...
(Quote) Melanie-894195 said:

Oh, man - my trifecta:

- Erase my sister & BIL's medical debt
- Build my parents their dream home with room enough for all our family when we visit
- Fund my brother's horse riding therapy treatments

I'm smiling just thinking about it!

--hide--
Wanting money for unselfish reasons! Yeah!

Dec 3rd 2012 new

(Quote) Kathy-635104 said: I would love to give the gift of Catholic faith back to my nieces and nephews that have f...
(Quote) Kathy-635104 said:

I would love to give the gift of Catholic faith back to my nieces and nephews that have fallen away. How great would it be for their parents to have them at their sides during Christmas mass!

--hide--
What a beautiful thought. theheart

Dec 3rd 2012 new

(Quote) Ray-566531 said: How do you think it should be used, Brian? On her head or her bottom?
(Quote) Ray-566531 said:

How do you think it should be used, Brian? On her head or her bottom?

--hide--
She may get so messed up sometimes that she wouldn't know the difference.

Dec 3rd 2012 new

(Quote) Tim-734178 said: I would give everyone on here the spouse of their dreams. That special person God wants them to be with!!
(Quote) Tim-734178 said: I would give everyone on here the spouse of their dreams. That special person God wants them to be with!!
--hide--
How poignant, how hopeful!

Dec 3rd 2012 new

(Quote) John-34848 said: faith to all who are searchingpeace to all who are hopinglove to all who are yearninghe...
(Quote) John-34848 said:

faith to all who are searching
peace to all who are hoping
love to all who are yearning
health to all who are struggling
smiles to all who are frowning
hope to all who re mourning
the Holy Spirit to everyone

--hide--
Goodness for all, in all! theheart

Posts 21 - 30 of 122