Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for general discussion that doesn't specifically fit into one of the other CatholicMatch rooms. Topics should not be overly serious as this is to be more of a "cafe setting."

Saint Peter's Square was created so that more people could be in the presence of the Pope and was named after Saint Peter, one of Jesus's apostles.
Learn More: Saint Peter

Dec 3rd 2012 new

highfive thumbsup

Dec 3rd 2012 new

(Quote) Helen-881220 said: all of our loved ones who are sick, may they get well and stay well. God bless us all.
(Quote) Helen-881220 said:

all of our loved ones who are sick, may they get well and stay well. God bless us all.

--hide--
Amen! theheart

Dec 3rd 2012 new

(Quote) Carl-98335 said: The gift of hope to all my fellow Soldiers and Veterans who are considering suicide. The rates are ...
(Quote) Carl-98335 said:

The gift of hope to all my fellow Soldiers and Veterans who are considering suicide. The rates are unbelievable.

--hide--
hug God, Who is Love, should fill every empty heart! theheart And people are His Heart at work on this earth.

Dec 3rd 2012 new
(Quote) Carl-98335 said: The gift of hope to all my fellow Soldiers and Veterans who are considering suicide. The rates are unbelievable....
(Quote) Carl-98335 said:

The gift of hope to all my fellow Soldiers and Veterans who are considering suicide. The rates are unbelievable.

--hide--

Offering my prayers, very good wish...
Dec 3rd 2012 new

I want my family back in the Faith.

Dec 3rd 2012 new

(Quote) Carl-98335 said: The gift of hope to all my fellow Soldiers and Veterans who are considering suicide. The rates are ...
(Quote) Carl-98335 said:

--hide--

My son just decided to re up for 3 more years. Prayers for him and all the soldiers.

Dec 3rd 2012 new

(Quote) Meg-920823 said: I want my family back in the Faith.
(Quote) Meg-920823 said:

I want my family back in the Faith.

--hide--
theheart We'll pray for that. Praying

Dec 3rd 2012 new

The gifts of happiness, hope, joy, and peace to all my family and friends who have had an unusually tough year in 2012.

Dec 3rd 2012 new

(Quote) Nell-908103 said: The gifts of happiness, hope, joy, and peace to all my family and friends who have had an unusuall...
(Quote) Nell-908103 said:

The gifts of happiness, hope, joy, and peace to all my family and friends who have had an unusually tough year in 2012.

--hide--
Praying A very caring wish, Nell.

Dec 3rd 2012 new

For my daughter:

That she says "yes" to the Lord. For her peace of mind, health, finances. Lord, please send your angels to protect her and guide her.

Posts 31 - 40 of 122