So, I've decided it makes more sense to actually make some I can keep this year, lol. Who's with me?
(drum roll please......)
1. Stop what I am doing and enjoy every hug my children give me as if it were the last.
2. Slowly and steadily learn to not sweat the small stuff
3. Smile until my face gets stuck that way (see Dan's profile)
4. Laugh until it hurts with as many new people as possible
5. Finally have my wisdom teeth removed
6. Sleep more (whoops!)
7. Be able to spin and turn on the dance floor without causing bodily harm to those around me
8. Get outside more
9. Take more pictures
10. Not worry if my lists are incomplete (see number two, right?)