Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

error: Post not found!

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for general discussion that doesn't specifically fit into one of the other CatholicMatch rooms. Topics should not be overly serious as this is to be more of a "cafe setting."

Saint Peter's Square was created so that more people could be in the presence of the Pope and was named after Saint Peter, one of Jesus's apostles.
Learn More: Saint Peter

Dec 3rd 2012 new

(Quote) Tim-921751 said: For my daughter: That she says "yes" to the Lord. For her peace of mind, health, f...
(Quote) Tim-921751 said:

For my daughter:

That she says "yes" to the Lord. For her peace of mind, health, finances. Lord, please send your angels to protect her and guide her.

--hide--

Welcome to the forums Tim...

Please post often!

Dec 3rd 2012 new

I would wish for all souls the peace beyond understanding...

Found resting in the arms of Our Lord.... theheart

Dec 4th 2012 new

(Quote) Tim-921751 said: For my daughter: That she says "yes" to the Lord. For her peace of mind, health, f...
(Quote) Tim-921751 said:

For my daughter:

That she says "yes" to the Lord. For her peace of mind, health, finances. Lord, please send your angels to protect her and guide her.

--hide--
Amen, Tim. That all our children walk in His Ways. Praying

Dec 4th 2012 new

(Quote) Debbie-514749 said: I would wish for all souls the peace beyond understanding... Found resting in the arms of...
(Quote) Debbie-514749 said:

I would wish for all souls the peace beyond understanding...

Found resting in the arms of Our Lord....

--hide--
Amen. theheart

Dec 4th 2012 new

A Big Hug to all the pretty gals here. hug

Dec 4th 2012 new

Truthfully? Life. shhh No, I don't mean producing a life...I mean that all of my info for counseling at a women's center should be in by the end of this week, and it would be an honor - although given the time frame not likely - to be able to be on the ground and running as a counselor listening to and talking with single pregnant women who might otherwise abort their children, so maybe not "giving life" but helping to sustain it. fluffy

Dec 4th 2012 new

(Quote) Brian-252799 said: A Big Hug to all the pretty gals here.
(Quote) Brian-252799 said:

A Big Hug to all the pretty gals here.

--hide--
hug That's a delivery of a different sort! biggrin

Dec 4th 2012 new

(Quote) Celia-821539 said: Truthfully? Life. No, I don't mean producing a life...I mean that all of my info for counseli...
(Quote) Celia-821539 said:

Truthfully? Life. No, I don't mean producing a life...I mean that all of my info for counseling at a women's center should be in by the end of this week, and it would be an honor - although given the time frame not likely - to be able to be on the ground and running as a counselor listening to and talking with single pregnant women who might otherwise abort their children, so maybe not "giving life" but helping to sustain it.

--hide--
That's so great of you to be gettin into, Celia! May God abundantly bless your efforts! theheart

Dec 4th 2012 new

Anyone with any more light-hearted ideas?

Dec 4th 2012 new

(Quote) Lina-796057 said: I'm not sure whether anyone's started a thread with this angle:If you were able to...
(Quote) Lina-796057 said:

I'm not sure whether anyone's started a thread with this angle:

If you were able to, what special gift would you like to give and to whom?

Be fun, be creative, be thoughtful, be spiritual....

--hide--
Today, I would like to give Neill a voice. I would love to hear him talk.

Posts 41 - 50 of 122