Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

error: Forum not initialized properly! Please check the link and try again.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

Discussion related to living as a Catholic in the single state of life. As long as a topic is being discussed from the perspective of a single Catholic then it will be on-topic.

Tobias and Sarah's story is from the Book of Tobit, and his journey is guided by Saint Raphael.
Learn More: Tobias & Sarah as led by Saint Raphael

Dec 3rd 2012 new

(Quote) AnneMarie-641597 said: My membership is up next week and I will not be renewing. I have enjoyed the fellowship and f...
(Quote) AnneMarie-641597 said:

My membership is up next week and I will not be renewing. I have enjoyed the fellowship and figured out, at least in part, some of the things God wanted me to learn when He nudged me in this direction. I appreciate all of the really stellar advice in several areas.

I wish you all the best.

--hide--
And I Wish you all the Best too! Happy Holidays to You & Your Family; Have a Happy 2013!! Mike "peace"!!

Dec 3rd 2012 new

I'm very sorry to see you go AnneMarie.... Your posts always cause me to pause & think with your honest & thoughtful perspective. You will be sady missed, but wishing you the very best for what's next in life. See ya in Heaven! (if not sooner... wink ) rose rose rose

Dec 3rd 2012 new

(Quote) AnneMarie-641597 said: My membership is up next week and I will not be renewing. I have enjoyed the fellowship and f...

My membership is up next week and I will not be renewing. I have enjoyed the fellowship and figured out, at least in part, some of the things God wanted me to learn when He nudged me in this direction. I appreciate all of the really stellar advice in several areas.

I wish you all the best.

--hide--

OK, this sucks. What? I'm being honest. AnneMarie, you'll be missed. You're wise, fun, intelligent, faithfilled, and you have a good heart. It was fun having you around. I wish you all the best in the future and pray for your future. God bless you, AnneMarie!

Dec 4th 2012 new

Ann Marie, you will be sorely missed. God bless you and yours. hug Praying rose

Dec 4th 2012 new

(Quote) AnneMarie-641597 said: David, I will miss your sharp wit perhaps most of all. Thank you for your kindness.

David, I will miss your sharp wit perhaps most of all. Thank you for your kindness.

--hide--

Huh? I'm most often described as dull-witted.

Dec 4th 2012 new

Only by those that don't get your jokes!

Dec 4th 2012 new

Many thanks Cat. heart

Dec 4th 2012 new

You were one of the first to reach out, Lina. I won't forget. heart

Dec 4th 2012 new

I'll be gone at least until the annulment is finalized, but if truth is told, I probably will not renew even then. Life's too busy and the forum will suck you in! heart

Dec 4th 2012 new

I'll be popping in to watch for happy announcements from you and Patrick. You've made me smile more times than you'll ever know. heart

Posts 11 - 20 of 45