Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for general discussion that doesn't specifically fit into one of the other CatholicMatch rooms. Topics should not be overly serious as this is to be more of a "cafe setting."

Saint Peter's Square was created so that more people could be in the presence of the Pope and was named after Saint Peter, one of Jesus's apostles.
Learn More: Saint Peter

12/04/2012 new

Thanks for the question...I am grateful for the question because a grateful heart has no room for sorrow or anger or envy...only abundant blessing on the one receptive to extend gratitude in word, prayer or gesture...!

12/04/2012 new
I am grateful for the Advent Season....I think the preparing for the birth of Jesus is a very blessed time of year....
12/04/2012 new

I'm grateful that Our Good Lord loves us so.... No matter how many times we mess up, make mistakes or are unfaithful... He still treats us as His precious beloved children. He gathers us in, picks us up, gives us a hug, dusts us off and with a sprinkling of grace sends us out to go at it again... *sigh* rose rose rose

12/04/2012 new

(Quote) Nick-314192 said: I am grateful for my faith family friends job and the ability to still run and enjoy mountain biki...
(Quote) Nick-314192 said:

I am grateful for my faith family friends job and the ability to still run and enjoy mountain biking. How about you?

--hide--

Nick, I'm just plain grateful. wave

12/04/2012 new

(Quote) Nick-314192 said: I am grateful for my faith family friends job and the ability to still run and enjoy mountain biki...
(Quote) Nick-314192 said:

I am grateful for my faith family friends job and the ability to still run and enjoy mountain biking. How about you?

--hide--

What a great forum topic!!!!! I am late to the discussion, but I am grateful for my faith in a loving and merciful God that has brought me through difficult times. While work is work and has it's irritations and burdens, I am very grateful to have a job, with great benefits.

12/05/2012 new

Thank you ladies, I am grateful for family to spend the holidays with and the real reason for CHRISTmas

12/05/2012 new
My Mom would keep lists of all the things she was thankful for during the year. After she passed away I found several of these lists among her papers. They would say "Things I am grateful for 2005", as an example. The lists were filled with the names of her children and loved ones, their achievements, triumphs, etc. Ever since she passed I have continued this tradition, with my own gratitude lists. It's almost time to turn the page on another year, so I need to take stock soon. I have a lot to be thankful for. Today I thank God for my Dad. He was the best.
12/06/2012 new

(Quote) Debbie-514749 said: I'm grateful that Our Good Lord loves us so.... No matter how many times we mess up, make mi...
(Quote) Debbie-514749 said:

I'm grateful that Our Good Lord loves us so.... No matter how many times we mess up, make mistakes or are unfaithful... He still treats us as His precious beloved children. He gathers us in, picks us up, gives us a hug, dusts us off and with a sprinkling of grace sends us out to go at it again... *sigh*

--hide--

Exactly what she said. clap clap clap
Perfectly worded, Debbie! hug

(well - this post certainly was easy......) laughing wink

Posts 11 - 18 of 18