Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion of sports, non-video games & hobbies! Football, baseball, basketball, hockey, or your own personal favorite. Brag about your team and explain why the refs blew the big game! Discuss your passion for Corn Hole, Horseshoes,Texas Hold'em or other games.

Saint Christopher is the patron saint of the playing field.
Learn More:Saint Christopher

2012 Nfl season(cont).

12/05/2012 new

Here we go again...

12/05/2012 new

Correction:I actually have eight bonus points,not seven(I made the mistake of subtracting one).

12/05/2012 new

ATTENTION ALL PROGNOSTICATORS:REMAINDER OF THE SEASON

In weeks 16 and 17,there will be NO THURSDAY GAMES.The Thursday 8pm EST,7 pm CST,6pm MT,and 5pm PST deadline remains in effect.

Due to the "gridlock" with the bonus points,every game in week 17,will be eligible for a bonus point! I was thinking about adopting this procedure from this week 14 to 17,but I want your input(if the majority is in favor of it,then everyone is free to change their picks by the deadline).

What do you think?

12/05/2012 new

(Quote) Gerard-400247 said: ATTENTION ALL PROGNOSTICATORS:REMAINDER OF THE SEASON In weeks 16 and 17...
(Quote) Gerard-400247 said:

In weeks 16 and 17,there will be NO THURSDAY GAMES.The Thursday 8pm EST,7 pm CST,6pm MT,and 5pm PST deadline remains in effect.

Due to the "gridlock" with the bonus points,every game in week 17,will be eligible for a bonus point! I was thinking about adopting this procedure from this week 14 to 17,but I want your input(if the majority is in favor of it,then everyone is free to change their picks by the deadline).

What do you think?

--hide--
Sounds good to me! A yes vote from George

12/05/2012 new

(Quote) Gerard-400247 said: ATTENTION ALL PROGNOSTICATORS:REMAINDER OF THE SEASON In weeks 16 and 17...
(Quote) Gerard-400247 said:

What do you think?

--hide--
Hi Gerard, wave

I think you should just leave the system the way it currently is. If at the end you need to award bonus points to break a tie....... then go back and award the bonus points. Just seems a little fairer to me in doing it this way.

P.S. this is just my opinion as an objective participant. The new bonus point system wouldn't affect me one way or another. No hope for me!! wink laughing laughing

12/05/2012 new

Gerard,

I am never adverse to change if for the better. However, I agree with Linda's post and I vote to leave everything status quo. I am not into bonus points for each game.

Something though you may wish to consider: I feel we all know who will have a realistic chance of winning the whole enchilada. Those who are close in ranking going into Week 17 choose two games and predict the final score. Determine their prediction versus the actual score and whomever comes closet to the final score, wins the tiebreaker. I say two games as just one may still result in a tie. The poster picks his/her two games.

Just my opinion.

Blessings, Praying Praying Praying

Leon

12/05/2012 new

(Quote) Leon-593843 said: Gerard,I am never adverse to change if for the better. However, I agree with Linda's p...
(Quote) Leon-593843 said:

Gerard,

I am never adverse to change if for the better. However, I agree with Linda's post and I vote to leave everything status quo. I am not into bonus points for each game.

Something though you may wish to consider: I feel we all know who will have a realistic chance of winning the whole enchilada. Those who are close in ranking going into Week 17 choose two games and predict the final score. Determine their prediction versus the actual score and whomever comes closet to the final score, wins the tiebreaker. I say two games as just one may still result in a tie. The poster picks his/her two games.

Just my opinion.

Blessings,

Leon

--hide--
You know Gerard.....I think it is fine the way it is....if it's all the same to you. Leon's idea...or variation thereof...would work.
But I think for now lets leave it status quo....just my opinion...and vote~

12/05/2012 new

My picks for week # 14

Denver over the Raiders

Buffalo over the Rams

Falcons over Carolina

Cincinnati over Cowboys

Cleveland over KC

Colts over Titans

Jets over Jacksonville

Vikings over Bears

Pittsburg over San Diego

Tampa Bay over Philadelphia

Ravens over Washington

San Francisco over Miami

Giants over the Saints

Seattle over Arizona

Green Bay over Detroit

Texans over Patriots

12/06/2012 new

(Quote) George-80266 said: Sounds good to me! A yes vote from George
(Quote) George-80266 said:

Sounds good to me! A yes vote from George

--hide--

Thank you,George.

12/06/2012 new

(Quote) Linda-624584 said: Hi Gerard, I think you should just leave the system the way it currently is. If a...
(Quote) Linda-624584 said:

Hi Gerard,

I think you should just leave the system the way it currently is. If at the end you need to award bonus points to break a tie....... then go back and award the bonus points. Just seems a little fairer to me in doing it this way.

P.S. this is just my opinion as an objective participant. The new bonus point system wouldn't affect me one way or another. No hope for me!!

--hide--

Linda,

Thank you.There is hope for EVERYONE,even you... duck duck laughing laughing

Posts 1 - 10 of 125