Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

Discussion related to living as a Catholic in the single state of life. As long as a topic is being discussed from the perspective of a single Catholic then it will be on-topic.

Tobias and Sarah's story is from the Book of Tobit, and his journey is guided by Saint Raphael.
Learn More: Tobias & Sarah as led by Saint Raphael

There are only 2 reasons I gathered:

1. They think showing their love spoils her and could take him easy.

2. Showing affection is some weakness.

Man, showing your affection to the woman you love is not a weakness at all. If you only knew - A WOMAN WILL CARRY THE WHOLE WORLD ON HER SHOULDER FOR THE MAN WHO LOVES HER.

To the Gentlemen: Would you consider this as a weakness? Why?

To the Ladies: Would you carry the whole world for the man who loves you?

Dec 5th 2012 new

There was a movie with Johnny Depp entitled "Don Juan de Marco" I love the theme song - "Have you ever really loved a woman" Get the lyrics through Google.

Dec 5th 2012 new

(Quote) Liberacion-894835 said: There are only 2 reasons I gathered: 1. They think showing their love spoils her and ...
(Quote) Liberacion-894835 said:

Man, showing your affection to the woman you love is not a weakness at all. If you only knew - A WOMAN WILL CARRY THE WHOLE WORLD ON HER SHOULDER FOR THE MAN WHO LOVES HER.

--hide--

I don't know where you've managed to draw this opinion from unless, of course, it's just a rhetorical question for, say, research for a book.

theheart

Dec 5th 2012 new

(Quote) Victor-544727 said: I don't know where you've managed to draw this opinion from unless, of...
(Quote) Victor-544727 said:

I don't know where you've managed to draw this opinion from unless, of course, it's just a rhetorical question for, say, research for a book.

--hide--
Victor, today is my last day and I have no more access to all the answers everyone will give here. I already have the answers and I don't need data from here. I just posted this as my last thread because this topic is very relevant to everyone here seeking a lasting relationship. What everyone says here will not benefit me but it will be informative and beneficial to everyone here and maybe to you.

Dec 5th 2012 new

The fora are public save the ladies and men only rooms.

Dec 5th 2012 new
(Quote) Liberacion-894835 said: There are only 2 reasons I gathered: 1. They think showing their love spoils her and could take him...
(Quote) Liberacion-894835 said:

--hide--
My experience is that this applies equally to both genders. Many women stop showing any affection to their husbands as well. Why do you suppose that is?
Dec 5th 2012 new

(Quote) Victor-544727 said: I don't know where you've managed to draw this opinion from unless, of...

--hide--

laughing laughing laughing

Dec 5th 2012 new

(Quote) David-364112 said: My experience is that this applies equally to both genders. Many women stop showing any affection to the...
(Quote) David-364112 said: My experience is that this applies equally to both genders. Many women stop showing any affection to their husbands as well. Why do you suppose that is?
--hide--

The men are mean to them? scratchchin mischievous

Dec 5th 2012 new

--hide--
Victor, same thought crossed my mind. One last "lab rat" experiment. wink Beaver

As AnnMarie pointed out, it doesn't make any difference about it being the OP's last day, the forums are an "open book", so to speak. tongue

Dec 5th 2012 new

I really think Liberacion means well, no need to be unkind!

Posts 1 - 10 of 37