Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion about CatholicMatch events or to plan a get-together or meet-up for offline activities such a dinners, ball games, concerts etc.

Saint Raphael is the patron saint of travelers.
Learn More: Saint Raphael

12/03/2012 new

(Quote) Joyce-801051 said: (Quote) Susan-898689 said: I love that idea Nelson! __...
(Quote) Joyce-801051 said:

[quote]Susan-898689 said:

I love that idea Nelson!

Do you have any Malls near you Susan?

I have too many to name by me...

--hide--

You know Freehold Raceway Mall? Or...Monmouth Mall (Eatontown)?

12/05/2012 new

Which is bigger?

12/05/2012 new

What is everyone's timeframe

BEFORE OR AFTER THE HOLIDAYS?????????scratchchin

12/05/2012 new

Freehold Raceway Mall is bigger. May be after Christmas. It will be too crazy. What y'all doing for New Year's Eve? I got nothing planned.

santahat xmastree wreath

12/05/2012 new

(Quote) Susan-898689 said: Freehold Raceway Mall is bigger. May be after Christmas. It will be too crazy. What y'all doi...
(Quote) Susan-898689 said:

Freehold Raceway Mall is bigger. May be after Christmas. It will be too crazy. What y'all doing for New Year's Eve? I got nothing planned.

--hide--

I am working until about 5 but I am always open to new things :)

12/05/2012 new

(Quote) Susan-898689 said: Freehold Raceway Mall is bigger. May be after Christmas. It will be too crazy. What y'all doi...

--hide--

wave Hi All.. another good idea maybe going to a free Christmas concert at one of the churches ?

But shopping sounds like a good plan... Most men will probably not want to shop though scratchchin

I live more central Jersey.. We have Flemington Outlet Centers near me and the Bridgewater Mall but that is a smaller mall I am sure than Freehold.

Kathleen

12/06/2012 new

(Quote) Susan-898689 said: I would like to have a meet-up in either Monmouth or Ocean County. I live in Ocean County, NJ. I ...

I would like to have a meet-up in either Monmouth or Ocean County. I live in Ocean County, NJ. I can't afford to do much travelling. I'm hoping that there might be something within driving distance. I would like to meet and greet other Catholic singles.

--hide--

If you plan it, they will come ...

12/11/2012 new

How about a movie? I wanna go see Les Miserables sometime after Christmas. Would anybody like to join me?

We can either go to Brick Loews in Brick, NJ....[url]www.amctheatres.com

or

Marquee Cinamas in Toms River, NJ.....[url]www.marqueecinemas.com

theheart santahat xmastree United States Flag

12/11/2012 new

Ugh....the urls didnt work. rolling eyes

Brick Loews in Brick, NJ...

maps.google.com

Marquee Cinamas in Toms River, NJ...

maps.google.com

I hope this works. Praying

santahat

12/11/2012 new

I have a friend who lives in NJ who would love to join you once everyone decides what they want to do. I will be lurking after this week but will be sure to let her know. Best thing is to pick a date, time and place and then send out messages to people who live in the area. Good luck in the planning and have fun meeting other CM members, everyone I have met so far have been great.

Posts 11 - 20 of 31