Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion about CatholicMatch events or to plan a get-together or meet-up for offline activities such a dinners, ball games, concerts etc.

Saint Raphael is the patron saint of travelers.
Learn More: Saint Raphael

Dec 3rd 2012 new

(Quote) Joyce-801051 said: (Quote) Susan-898689 said: I love that idea Nelson! __...
(Quote) Joyce-801051 said:

[quote]Susan-898689 said:

I love that idea Nelson!

Do you have any Malls near you Susan?

I have too many to name by me...

--hide--

You know Freehold Raceway Mall? Or...Monmouth Mall (Eatontown)?

Dec 5th 2012 new

Which is bigger?

Dec 5th 2012 new

What is everyone's timeframe

BEFORE OR AFTER THE HOLIDAYS?????????scratchchin

Dec 5th 2012 new

Freehold Raceway Mall is bigger. May be after Christmas. It will be too crazy. What y'all doing for New Year's Eve? I got nothing planned.

santahat xmastree wreath

Dec 5th 2012 new

(Quote) Susan-898689 said: Freehold Raceway Mall is bigger. May be after Christmas. It will be too crazy. What y'all doi...
(Quote) Susan-898689 said:

Freehold Raceway Mall is bigger. May be after Christmas. It will be too crazy. What y'all doing for New Year's Eve? I got nothing planned.

--hide--

I am working until about 5 but I am always open to new things :)

Dec 5th 2012 new

(Quote) Susan-898689 said: Freehold Raceway Mall is bigger. May be after Christmas. It will be too crazy. What y'all doi...

--hide--

wave Hi All.. another good idea maybe going to a free Christmas concert at one of the churches ?

But shopping sounds like a good plan... Most men will probably not want to shop though scratchchin

I live more central Jersey.. We have Flemington Outlet Centers near me and the Bridgewater Mall but that is a smaller mall I am sure than Freehold.

Kathleen

Dec 6th 2012 new

(Quote) Susan-898689 said: I would like to have a meet-up in either Monmouth or Ocean County. I live in Ocean County, NJ. I ...

I would like to have a meet-up in either Monmouth or Ocean County. I live in Ocean County, NJ. I can't afford to do much travelling. I'm hoping that there might be something within driving distance. I would like to meet and greet other Catholic singles.

--hide--

If you plan it, they will come ...

Dec 11th 2012 new

How about a movie? I wanna go see Les Miserables sometime after Christmas. Would anybody like to join me?

We can either go to Brick Loews in Brick, NJ....[url]www.amctheatres.com

or

Marquee Cinamas in Toms River, NJ.....[url]www.marqueecinemas.com

theheart santahat xmastree United States Flag

Dec 11th 2012 new

Ugh....the urls didnt work. rolling eyes

Brick Loews in Brick, NJ...

maps.google.com

Marquee Cinamas in Toms River, NJ...

maps.google.com

I hope this works. Praying

santahat

Dec 11th 2012 new

I have a friend who lives in NJ who would love to join you once everyone decides what they want to do. I will be lurking after this week but will be sure to let her know. Best thing is to pick a date, time and place and then send out messages to people who live in the area. Good luck in the planning and have fun meeting other CM members, everyone I have met so far have been great.

Posts 11 - 20 of 31