Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion on entertainment, movies, television, jokes or light-hearted topics. Please keep discussion clean and appropriate for a Catholic site.

Saint Vitus is the patron saint of actors, comedians, dancers, and of entertainers in general.
Learn More:Saint Vitus

Dec 5th 2012 new

I still remember seeing that movie for the first time...there were so many moments that had me cracking up but that was probably one of the best.

Dec 9th 2012 new

"Pain heals. Chicks dig scars. Glory.....lasts forever." The Replacements, Keanu Reeves (character Shane Falco)

Everyone is coming up with some great ones!

Dec 9th 2012 new
Tracy Lord ( Grace Kelly ): "Good morning. I'm afraid there's been a slight hitch. My fianc that was... that is... he's decided we should call it a day and I quite agree with him."
Dec 9th 2012 new

(Quote) Tom-919560 said: Hi Donna. Making love like sea otters? Well, at least they didn't do it like penguins. Those pe...
(Quote) Tom-919560 said:

Hi Donna. Making love like sea otters? Well, at least they didn't do it like penguins. Those penguins are necrophiliacs!

--hide--

From Young Frankenstein:

Frank: What a filthy job!

Igor: It could be worse.

Frank: How?

Igor: It could be raining. [cue storm]

www.youtube.com

Dec 9th 2012 new

(Quote) Steven-706921 said: From Young Frankenstein: Frank: What a filthy job! Igor: It could be wors...
(Quote) Steven-706921 said:

From Young Frankenstein:

Frank: What a filthy job!

Igor: It could be worse.

Frank: How?

Igor: It could be raining. [cue storm]

www.youtube.com

--hide--
In the movie, Dog Day Afternoon, Al Pacino and John Cazale (Sal) play the part of amateur bank robbers. Sal, is a little on the slow side so Pacino does all of the thinking.

Pacino: Ok, Sal, were going to ask them to get us a plane and we'll tell them to take us to another country. Where do you want to go?

Cazale: I always wanted to go to Wyoming.

Dec 9th 2012 new

In Young Frankenstein,

Gene Wilder is trying to get to another room from inside the castle. He discovers that if he lifts a candle from the candelabra mounted on an adjacent wall that a wall revolves 180 degrees and will put him into the next room. When he puts the candle back into the candelabra, the wall will rotate again. After he manages to get in the other room, he instructs Terri Garr from the other side:

Wilder: Inga, remove the candle from the wall.

The wall keeps rotating and Wilder is going in circles on the rotating wall. When it stops, he's still on the other side.

Wilder: Ok, I want you to remove the candle, but this time I will block the wall with my body to make it stop.

Inga. Ya. (She removes the candle and the wall rotates round and round. Wilder squeezes his body in the crack and gets crushed between the walls. His face is contorted, pressed in a small space.)

Wilder: (speaking in a falsetto) Now, I want you to listen to me very carefully. DON'T PUT ZE CANDLE BACK.

Dec 9th 2012 new

"If it was forty below and that button meant the difference between a long satisfying life and a cold horrible death from hypothermia, I still wouldn't give you the satisfaction" - Doug (DB Sweeney) from The Cutting Edge

Dec 9th 2012 new

And the 3rd rule is, "Never get involved in a ground war in Asia".

And my favorite from that film: "I do not think that word means what you think it means."

Dec 9th 2012 new

"Luke, I am your father" (Star Wars Episode VI, The Empire Strikes Back)

Dec 10th 2012 new

(Quote) Steven-924301 said: And the 3rd rule is, "Never get involved in a ground war in Asia". And my favor...
(Quote) Steven-924301 said:

And the 3rd rule is, "Never get involved in a ground war in Asia".

And my favorite from that film: "I do not think that word means what you think it means."

--hide--
Steven, Welcome to Catholic Match and the forums! I quite agree. Never get involved in a ground war anywhere.

Posts 51 - 60 of 110