Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion about CatholicMatch events or to plan a get-together or meet-up for offline activities such a dinners, ball games, concerts etc.

Saint Raphael is the patron saint of travelers.
Learn More: Saint Raphael

12/05/2012 new

[quote]Mary-363093 said:

We set a new CM record - EQUAL NUMBER OF MEN AND WOMEN at an event!

No being 'outnumbered' this time - we had 11 of each gender at the party, and at mass beforehand, the men outnumbered the women 11-7.

I almost think the number report ALONE is worthy of its own thread in this room.....

And yes, the mistletoe came in handy for several attendees.

I just love getting together with our Indy group.

AMEN!!! CM Indy knows how to rock the house!! clap clap Bow discoball party highfive lil mikie ornament ornament santahat :wolfwhistle: (A little out of character here, aren't I LOL)

A huge thank you (and :hug: and blessings) to our gracious hostess Nancy and to Mary and Dawn for all their efforts to make sure everyone was having a good time.

12/05/2012 new
(Quote) Mary-363093 said: Brenda - we Indy folk FULLY believe in the power of hugs! Ask ANYONE who h...
(Quote) Mary-363093 said:

Brenda - we Indy folk FULLY believe in the power of hugs! Ask ANYONE who has come to even ONE of our gatherings!

It's not unusual for people to have to walk AROUND Dawn and I in one of our many-during-the-course-of-the-evening seemingly-never-ending embraces. We're laughing, smiling, swaying, and end with a wonderful 'all is right with the world' happy sigh. (Matter of fact, we had one person recently comment at the way we kind of threw ourselves at each other for our hello hug. Had us laughing even harder!)

Yoooo Hooooieeeee, Lady Dawn - did I win the prize for using the most '-' hyphens in one post?

--hide--
so I guess I need to start planning now for the Valentine get together cause Indy sounds like it was the place to be this week.....
12/06/2012 new

(Quote) Patty-148888 said: (Quote) Mary-363093 said: We set a new CM record - EQUAL NUMBER OF MEN AND...
(Quote) Patty-148888 said:

[quote]Mary-363093 said:

We set a new CM record - EQUAL NUMBER OF MEN AND WOMEN at an event!

No being 'outnumbered' this time - we had 11 of each gender at the party, and at mass beforehand, the men outnumbered the women 11-7.

I almost think the number report ALONE is worthy of its own thread in this room.....

And yes, the mistletoe came in handy for several attendees.

I just love getting together with our Indy group.

AMEN!!! CM Indy knows how to rock the house!! (A little out of character here, aren't I LOL)

A huge thank you (and and blessings) to our gracious hostess Nancy and to Mary and Dawn for all their efforts to make sure everyone was having a good time.

--hide--

Thanks Patty! It was wonderful to see you again! And that's not out of character, that's the inner Patty coming out to play with us! We ENCOURAGE that! wink Looking forward to seeing Miss Rock-The-House Patty at another gathering soon! hug hug rose biggrin

It was a wonderful time - I'm still kinda high from the Indy Glow. Or maybe I'm a lil high from the smell of the candles I got as a white elephant. rolling eyes laughing

12/07/2012 new
(Quote) Brenda-74660 said: (Quote) Mary-363093 said: Brenda - we Indy folk FULLY be...
(Quote) Brenda-74660 said:
Quote:
Mary-363093 said:

Brenda - we Indy folk FULLY believe in the power of hugs! Ask ANYONE who has come to even ONE of our gatherings!

It's not unusual for people to have to walk AROUND Dawn and I in one of our many-during-the-course-of-the-evening seemingly-never-ending embraces. We're laughing, smiling, swaying, and end with a wonderful 'all is right with the world' happy sigh. (Matter of fact, we had one person recently comment at the way we kind of threw ourselves at each other for our hello hug. Had us laughing even harder!)

Yoooo Hooooieeeee, Lady Dawn - did I win the prize for using the most '-' hyphens in one post?

so I guess I need to start planning now for the Valentine get together cause Indy sounds like it was the place to be this week.....
--hide--
Yep! Brenda, it will be awesome to finally hug you February 9 at the Annual CM Indy Chili Cook-Off. Keep your eye on the event page. We'll post the event before Christmas!!
12/07/2012 new
(Quote) Brenda-74660 said: (Quote) Mary-363093 said: Brenda - we Indy folk FULLY be...
(Quote) Brenda-74660 said:
Quote:
Mary-363093 said:

--hide--
Yep! Brenda, it will be awesome to finally hug you February 9 at the Annual CM Indy Chili Cook-Off. Keep your eye on the event page. We'll post the event before Christmas!!
12/07/2012 new

[quote]Mary-363093 said:

Thanks Patty! It was wonderful to see you again! And that's not out of character, that's the inner Patty coming out to play with us! We ENCOURAGE that! Looking forward to seeing Miss Rock-The-House Patty at another gathering soon!

It was a wonderful time - I'm still kinda high from the Indy Glow. Or maybe I'm a lil high from the smell of the candles I got as a white elephant.

hug Bow hug

Posts 31 - 36 of 36