Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

Discussion related to living as a Catholic in the single state of life. As long as a topic is being discussed from the perspective of a single Catholic then it will be on-topic.

Tobias and Sarah's story is from the Book of Tobit, and his journey is guided by Saint Raphael.
Learn More: Tobias & Sarah as led by Saint Raphael

Dec 5th 2012 new

Music & Travels repeated in two different sections--on purpose?

Dec 5th 2012 new

Helen - for the favorite areas it looks like there are two sections for travel - one towards the top "My Travels" where we can write anything, and one near the bottom "Travel:" that I think is for tags. So if you go to the "My Travels" you can write your favorite place as it should be written.

Dec 5th 2012 new
I don't think the changes were too radical. Most of the information is still there, albeit in a slightly different format. It is just a matter of getting used to. If it simplifies the search function, then I see the benefit.
Dec 6th 2012 new
Oh, thanks! Have not studied it that much. Will check it out again this weekend!
Dec 7th 2012 new

(Quote) Lindsey-426482 said: Helen - for the favorite areas it looks like there are two sections for travel - one towards th...
(Quote) Lindsey-426482 said:

Helen - for the favorite areas it looks like there are two sections for travel - one towards the top "My Travels" where we can write anything, and one near the bottom "Travel:" that I think is for tags. So if you go to the "My Travels" you can write your favorite place as it should be written.

--hide--

Correct. One is free form where you can write anything you want on the topic, and the other is for adding specific tags that will be searchable.

And I didn't realize languages were missing either. I'll check if that was intentional or not.

Posts 61 - 65 of 65