Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

error: Forum not initialized properly! Please check the link and try again.

error: Forum not initialized properly! Please check the link and try again.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for the discussion of prayer life, posting prayers of the Church and prayer requests.

Saint Jude is the patron saint of lost causes and desperate situations.
Learn more: Saint Jude

Two Iowa girls went missing in July. Today hunters found two bodies in a wooded area. Now the families of these two girls are waiting for the identification of the bodies. Please pray for them as they wait to find out if it is their children. My heart and prayers go out to all the family members.

Dec 6th 2012 new

Praying rosary theheart Praying that God will give them peace of mind... Dove

Dec 6th 2012 new
Praying rosary Praying offering my prayers
Dec 6th 2012 new

(Quote) Angela-893980 said: Two Iowa girls went missing in July. Today hunters found two bodies in a wooded area. Now the fa...
(Quote) Angela-893980 said:

Two Iowa girls went missing in July. Today hunters found two bodies in a wooded area. Now the families of these two girls are waiting for the identification of the bodies. Please pray for them as they wait to find out if it is their children. My heart and prayers go out to all the family members.

--hide--
Praying Praying Praying theheart

Dec 6th 2012 new

Dove Praying rosary Dove

theheart

Dec 6th 2012 new

Praying rosary theheart

Dec 6th 2012 new

Praying Praying The unknown is sometimes unbearable.

Dec 6th 2012 new

Praying Praying rosary rosary

Dec 6th 2012 new

Praying Praying Praying theheart Dove

Dec 6th 2012 new

Hail Mary, full of grace. The Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou amongst women and blessed is the fruit of thy womb Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners now and at the hour of our death, amen.

Posts 1 - 10 of 29