Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for the discussion of prayer life, posting prayers of the Church and prayer requests.

Saint Jude is the patron saint of lost causes and desperate situations.
Learn more: Saint Jude

Dec 6th 2012 new

Praying rosary Praying theheart

Dec 6th 2012 new

Praying Praying angel angel

Dec 6th 2012 new

Praying rosary theheart Prayer's for the two children and families.

Dec 6th 2012 new

I saw this on the news. How tragic. Lord hear our prayers. Amen. Praying rosary Dove

Dec 6th 2012 new

Praying

Dec 6th 2012 new

Praying rosary Dove

Dec 6th 2012 new

(Quote) Linda-624584 said: I saw this on the news. How tragic. Lord hear our prayers. Amen.
(Quote) Linda-624584 said:

I saw this on the news. How tragic. Lord hear our prayers. Amen.

--hide--

this is in a town roughly 3hrs from me. Near enough that my place of work and many in the area has put up posters and reached out to the family. My daughter has been praying for the girls since they went missing.

Dec 6th 2012 new

(Quote) Angela-893980 said: Two Iowa girls went missing in July. Today hunters found two bodies in a wooded area. Now the fa...
(Quote) Angela-893980 said:

Two Iowa girls went missing in July. Today hunters found two bodies in a wooded area. Now the families of these two girls are waiting for the identification of the bodies. Please pray for them as they wait to find out if it is their children. My heart and prayers go out to all the family members.

--hide--

Update:
The parents of the girls have made a positive ID. But the dna results are not in yet. THank you all who have added your prayers to mine and my daughters.

Dec 6th 2012 new

Prayers... I remember when this happened. I thought you or someone else was close to one of the families. Maybe I'm thinking of someone else. So sad.

Dec 6th 2012 new

(Quote) Tara-916865 said: Prayers... I remember when this happened. I thought you or someone else was close to one of the fa...
(Quote) Tara-916865 said:

Prayers... I remember when this happened. I thought you or someone else was close to one of the families. Maybe I'm thinking of someone else. So sad.

--hide--

I do not know the families. And anytime I hear of children going missing my heart and prayers go out to all involved. But for some reason this case is hitting me harder. Maybe because its fairly close to home. Maybe because they are very close to my daughter's age. Maybe because these girls going missing really caught my daughter's attention (when my daughter heard the news today she cried for the girls).

Posts 11 - 20 of 29