Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for general discussion that doesn't specifically fit into one of the other CatholicMatch rooms. Topics should not be overly serious as this is to be more of a "cafe setting."

Saint Peter's Square was created so that more people could be in the presence of the Pope and was named after Saint Peter, one of Jesus's apostles.
Learn More: Saint Peter

Are you aware of the Hour of Grace on the Feast of the Immaculate Conception? rose

Don't miss out on this outpouring of blessings Saturday, December 8th, from noon to 1 pm. God bless you all! theheart

www.homebusinesslink.com

12/06/2012 new

(Quote) Maia-181886 said: Are you aware of the Hour of Grace on the Feast o...
(Quote) Maia-181886 said:

Are you aware of the Hour of Grace on the Feast of the Immaculate Conception?

Don't miss out on this outpouring of blessings Saturday, December 8th, from noon to 1 pm. God bless you all!

www.homebusinesslink.com

--hide--
Thanks Maia You get a Gold Star! .I will pass it on. theheart

12/06/2012 new

(Quote) Sherrill-anne-13557 said: (Quote) Maia-181886 said: Are you aware of the
(Quote) Sherrill-anne-13557 said:

Quote:
Maia-181886 said:

Don't miss out on this outpouring of blessings Saturday, December 8th, from noon to 1 pm. God bless you all!

www.homebusinesslink.com

Thanks Maia. I will pass it on.

--hide--

Thanks Sherrill-anne! hug

12/06/2012 new

Thanks Sherrill-anne! hug

I just recently learned about this so I definitely want to spread the word. rose

12/06/2012 new

(Quote) Maia-181886 said: Are you aware of the Hour of Grace on the Feast o...
(Quote) Maia-181886 said:

www.homebusinesslink.com

--hide--

As it happens, during the "Hour of Grace" I will be at the best possible place .... Holy Mass. theheart That is the only Mass that my parish is offering for the solemnity, and I expect to be on choir duty.

12/06/2012 new

(Quote) Edward-4511 said: As it happens, during the "Hour of Grace" I will be at the best possible place .... ...
(Quote) Edward-4511 said:

As it happens, during the "Hour of Grace" I will be at the best possible place .... Holy Mass. That is the only Mass that my parish is offering for the solemnity, and I expect to be on choir duty.

--hide--

Now that's a blessing! clap theheart

12/06/2012 new
This is awesome Maia. Thank you once again! I hope to do this, and not get distracted. I especially like that Our Lady wants us to pray for our country. She who is the Immaculate Conception truly wants peace, true peace for this country. I will pass this along.
12/06/2012 new
She is the Patroness of the United States! How awesome! Truly we are privileged to be able to call her that. Thanks again!
12/06/2012 new

Thank you Maia I will remember this. An hour of time is something we can give.

12/07/2012 new
Thanks for sharing!

That link showed up on my FB page a couple days ago. I am going to try and do it!
Posts 1 - 10 of 21