Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for general discussion that doesn't specifically fit into one of the other CatholicMatch rooms. Topics should not be overly serious as this is to be more of a "cafe setting."

Saint Peter's Square was created so that more people could be in the presence of the Pope and was named after Saint Peter, one of Jesus's apostles.
Learn More: Saint Peter

Dec 6th 2012 new

(Quote) Jerry-730726 said: I thank God for giving me the strength (through prayer) to remain "alcohol free" for 15...
(Quote) Jerry-730726 said:

I thank God for giving me the strength (through prayer) to remain "alcohol free" for 15 years (anniversary is Dec 9th)

--hide--

Our God is great! Congratulations! Seems you've been given many gifts and many lives!

Dec 6th 2012 new
I thank God for today The feast day of Saint Nicholas
Dec 6th 2012 new

Christmas.Lok forward to it every year. candycane santahat present wreath xmastree

Dec 6th 2012 new

(Quote) Jerry-730726 said: I thank God for giving me the strength (through prayer) to remain "alcohol free" for 15...

I thank God for giving me the strength (through prayer) to remain "alcohol free" for 15 years (anniversary is Dec 9th)

--hide--
That is quite an accomplishment Jerry. My hat is off to you! Oh wait a second, I am not wearing a hatlaughing laughing laughing

Dec 6th 2012 new
I thank God for Lighted Christmas Parades can not wait until tonight!!!
Dec 7th 2012 new

(Quote) Eileen-890971 said: That is quite an accomplishment Jerry. My hat is off to you! Oh wait a second, I am not wearing ...
(Quote) Eileen-890971 said:

That is quite an accomplishment Jerry. My hat is off to you! Oh wait a second, I am not wearing a hat

--hide--
I thank God for my supportive church family that I don't know what I would do without them.
For Angelo (my very dear friend) who will be 100 on Christmas Day and always plays the organ on Christmas
Eve Mass. He is such a incentive for faith at work and guides me when I am lost. Thank you God.

Dec 7th 2012 new

I thank God for FRIDAYS! Hallelujah!!

Dec 8th 2012 new

I like this topic because every day I am thankful for something different.

Today I am thankful for wisdom. Yesterday Neill's dad called and he was upset because he went to
Sam's looking for diapers for Neill and couldn't find them. After leaving several messages on my land
line phone and me returning the call, he went back to SAM'S but couldn't buy them because he didn't
have a membership. (He was aware he needed that and thought he could get a one-day membership
but that was not being offered).

Neill and I went there a bought him a membership and gave it to him as a Christmas gift today and he
was thankful to receive it. Wisdom, like the art of anticipation, is a gift of the mind. Thank you God
for the foresight of the gift.

Dec 8th 2012 new

I thank God for my children. They rarely complain and if they want something, they use their own money to purchase it with. They all work outside the home with the exception of the youngest one and he will start working during Christmas break. They help out being servers at church more than usual because we have a small parish and there are a limited amount of servers. So if someone doesn't show up they volunteer. We usually sit towards the front so they are easily available.wink

Dec 9th 2012 new

(Quote) Jerry-730726 said: It's been 3 months since this one. And in this....the month of Thanksgiving...I thought it wo...

It's been 3 months since this one. And in this....the month of Thanksgiving...I thought it would be appropriate.

I thank God for the gift of friendship. Of all the friends I have.....especially for all those here on CM. You have been absolutely outstanding...in every way!!

--hide--

I thank God for the gift of my faith and that He is always with me in joy and sorrow.

I thank God for the wonderful deep committed friendships that have developed for me over the years on CM and have a strong Catholic Community.

Posts 181 - 190 of 200