Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion on entertainment, movies, television, jokes or light-hearted topics. Please keep discussion clean and appropriate for a Catholic site.

Saint Vitus is the patron saint of actors, comedians, dancers, and of entertainers in general.
Learn More:Saint Vitus

Dec 6th 2012 new
(Quote) Mary-251045 said: Silent night paper christmas table cloths or material christmas table cloths
(Quote) Mary-251045 said:

Silent night

paper christmas table cloths or material christmas table cloths

--hide--

Material Christmas table cloths

Angel tree topper or star tree topper?
Dec 6th 2012 new

(Quote) Linda-904239 said: Oh going shopping and people watching. I think gift cards are so unpersonal and can get quite pri...
(Quote) Linda-904239 said:

Oh going shopping and people watching. I think gift cards are so unpersonal and can get quite pricey. Picking something you have heard someone say they like or something their personality would like is so much better.

--hide--

wave Welcome Linda.. Hope you are getting some Personal warm welcomes here on CM hug ..Yes personal presents are nice when you know what the person likes I agree wink But I will take a gift card to my favorite store or at least a gift receipt with the gift.
Kathleen

Dec 6th 2012 new

(Quote) Brenda-74660 said: Material Christmas table cloths Angel tree topper or star tree topper?
(Quote) Brenda-74660 said:

Material Christmas table cloths

Angel tree topper or star tree topper?
--hide--

I like the STAR You get a Gold Star! Reminds me of the star of Bethlehem but Angels are good too.

Nativity set under the Tree or on a Table ?

Dec 6th 2012 new

(Quote) Kathleen-5781 said: I like the STAR Reminds me of the star of Bethlehem but Angels are good too....
(Quote) Kathleen-5781 said:

I like the STAR Reminds me of the star of Bethlehem but Angels are good too.

Nativity set under the Tree or on a Table ?

--hide--

My mother's old nativity set on a table.

Christmas village on a table or under the tree?

Dec 6th 2012 new

(Quote) Michael-76823 said: My mother's old nativity set on a table. Christmas village on a table or...
(Quote) Michael-76823 said:

My mother's old nativity set on a table.

Christmas village on a table or under the tree?

--hide--

Under the tree

Meat or meatless (abstinence) meal on Christmas Eve

Dec 6th 2012 new

(Quote) Donna-871766 said: Under the treeMeat or meatless (abstinence) meal on Christmas Eve
(Quote) Donna-871766 said:

Under the tree

--hide--

meat: ham with the potica is the norm around here ... unless heading over to Scandinavian relatives, where there is most likely to be lutefisk crazy, which should never be eaten under any circumstances.

Open the presents Christmas Eve, or Christmas Morning?

Dec 6th 2012 new

(Quote) Donna-871766 said: Under the treeMeat or meatless (abstinence) meal on Christmas Eve

Under the tree

--hide--

www.polishcenter.org

Dec 6th 2012 new

(Quote) Donna-871766 said: www.polishcenter.org

www.polishcenter.org

--hide--

mylittlenorway.com

Lutefisk crazy is about halfway down the page, but I'm not used to seeing it served with bacon. usually just melted butter.

Dec 10th 2012 new

(Quote) Michael-76823 said: meat: ham with the potica is the norm around here ... unless heading over to Scandinavia...
(Quote) Michael-76823 said:

meat: ham with the potica is the norm around here ... unless heading over to Scandinavian relatives, where there is most likely to be lutefisk , which should never be eaten under any circumstances.

Open the presents Christmas Eve, or Christmas Morning?

--hide--
Christmas morning

Advent wreath or Advent prayers

Dec 11th 2012 new

(Quote) Sherrill-anne-13557 said: Christmas morning Advent wreath or Advent prayers
(Quote) Sherrill-anne-13557 said:

Christmas morning

Advent wreath or Advent prayers

--hide--

Advent prayers this year

Midnight mass or Christmas morning mass.

Posts 41 - 50 of 105