Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

Discussion related to living as a Catholic in the single state of life. As long as a topic is being discussed from the perspective of a single Catholic then it will be on-topic.

Tobias and Sarah's story is from the Book of Tobit, and his journey is guided by Saint Raphael.
Learn More: Tobias & Sarah as led by Saint Raphael

12/06/2012 new

(Quote) Brenda-74660 said: Yes I have a set of CDs that is the rosary led by Angelina & then she has her songs as well ...
(Quote) Brenda-74660 said:

Yes I have a set of CDs that is the rosary led by Angelina & then she has her songs as well on the CD's. They really are good.
--hide--

Thank you Brenda...my new to me little car will be tracking to the Cathedral! You are very thoughtful, always.

12/06/2012 new
(Quote) Eileen-890971 said: Thank you Brenda...my new to me little car will be tracking to the Cathedral! You are very thoughtful,...
(Quote) Eileen-890971 said:

Thank you Brenda...my new to me little car will be tracking to the Cathedral! You are very thoughtful, always.

--hide--

You are most welcome. biggrin
12/06/2012 new

(Quote) Kathy-635104 said: Granted, I found some amazing hand felted woolen mittens in beautiful colors. They're...
(Quote) Kathy-635104 said:

Granted, I found some amazing hand felted woolen mittens in beautiful colors. They're really nice, but not too fancy.

I would like to go on a retreat, alone, no demands, just God, silence and nature.

--hide--
Your wish for a retreat is granted....how soon should I schedule it and do you want the heavy duty
seven day retreat while we are at it or the mini retreat?

I am just so happy with the mittens and all you wonderful people on CM!

Posts 141 - 143 of 143