Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

error: Forum not initialized properly! Please check the link and try again.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

Singles discussion related to wedding planning, engagement, and married life should be posted in this room.

Saint Valentine is patron saint of love, young people, and happy marriages.
Learn More: Saint Valentine

Crown of Thorns Wedding Band

Sep 26th 2012 new

Guys,

I have nary a date, but I saw this the other day and thought it was too cool for words.

www.leafletonline.com

I want one. The husband to go with it would be nice too.

Sep 26th 2012 new

(Quote) Alice-788574 said: Guys, I have nary a date, but I saw this the other day and thought it was too cool for wor...
(Quote) Alice-788574 said:

Guys,

I have nary a date, but I saw this the other day and thought it was too cool for words.

www.leafletonline.com

--hide--

Alice! Thank you for sharing that with us. I dated a jeweler/designer for years. I know a lot about the process of designing a ring and of casting in gold and other matters. This is an amazing design which keeps Christ in our minds, where He should be. theheart

Sep 27th 2012 new

(Quote) Alice-788574 said: Guys, I have nary a date, but I saw this the other day and thought it was too cool for wor...

Guys,

www.leafletonline.com

--hide--
That is a beautiful ring. Thank you for sharing.

Oct 1st 2012 new

I love the imagery of the whole thing.

It reminds me that there is a Croatian wedding custom...every couple brings a crucifix to the wedding, that will be above their bed, or in their home once married, and at the wedding the priest basically says each to the other "this (referring each to the other) is your cross" ....Marriage is a sacrifical way, a way of suffering, a pouring out of self...that leads to great joy, in this life and the next.

SO beautiful! Thanks!

Oct 1st 2012 new

(Quote) Pat-5351 said: I love the imagery of the whole thing. It reminds me that there is a Croatian wedding custom.....
(Quote) Pat-5351 said:

I love the imagery of the whole thing.

It reminds me that there is a Croatian wedding custom...every couple brings a crucifix to the wedding, that will be above their bed, or in their home once married, and at the wedding the priest basically says each to the other "this (referring each to the other) is your cross" ....Marriage is a sacrifical way, a way of suffering, a pouring out of self...that leads to great joy, in this life and the next.

SO beautiful! Thanks!

--hide--

I think I'm gonna cry. theheart

Oct 2nd 2012 new

(Quote) Lina-796057 said: I think I'm gonna cry.
(Quote) Lina-796057 said:

I think I'm gonna cry.

--hide--

surprised surprised sad sad weeping weeping weeping faint

I just need a cookie . wave

Dec 6th 2012 new

Guys,

www.leafletonline.com

--hide--

A wife as a crown of thorns? Lovely.

Dec 6th 2012 new

(Quote) David-364112 said: A wife as a crown of thorns? Lovely.
(Quote) David-364112 said:

A wife as a crown of thorns? Lovely.

--hide--

David, it all depends on your perspective! rose

Dec 6th 2012 new

(Quote) Alice-788574 said: David, it all depends on your perspective!

David, it all depends on your perspective!

--hide--

in that case, it's a scourge and a crown of thorns. wink

actually this is beautiful because marriage is a constant sacrifice of self for the good of another.

Dec 6th 2012 new

(Quote) David-364112 said: in that case, it's a scourge a...
(Quote) David-364112 said:

in that case, it's a scourge and a crown of thorns.

actually this is beautiful because marriage is a constant sacrifice of self for the good of another.

--hide--

And pierced with a lance. You've got it, my friend.

Posts 1 - 10 of 16