Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for the discussion of prayer life, posting prayers of the Church and prayer requests.

Saint Jude is the patron saint of lost causes and desperate situations.
Learn more: Saint Jude

Dec 6th 2012 new

hug

Thank you now to: Cathy, Michelle, Linda, Allen, Angela and Brian. Prayer is unbelievable. My Dad fell split his head open, and went to the hospital at 4:30 AM yesterday. The doctors have cleared him from many different things. He is now going home. He is changing his medication because he does have issues of concern. I believe it was the prayers that turned his condition around for the better. I will never be able to thank each of you enough!

Thank you!

Marie

Dec 6th 2012 new
Praying rosary rosary theheart
Dec 6th 2012 new

Praying hug

Dear Marie,

Dads are very special people. Yoru dad is fortunate to have you there for him.

Praying for you, your Dad and your family. Don't forget to take care of yourself too.

Mike

Praying Praying

Dec 6th 2012 new

Praying hug

Dear Marie,

As you know Dads are very special people. Your dad is fortunate to have you there for him.

Praying for you, your Dad and your family. Don't forget to take care of yourself too.

Mike

Praying Praying

Dec 6th 2012 new

Good to hear Marie. Thanks for keeping us informed.

Continued Praying

Dec 6th 2012 new

Praying Prayer in thanksgiving to our Lord for prayers answered, and continued prayer going forward for a full recovery.

Dec 6th 2012 new
Hail Mary full of grace...
Dec 6th 2012 new
Thanks be to God.
Dec 6th 2012 new

Prayers and blessings for all your family. Keep strong!rosary

Dec 6th 2012 new

For his continued recovery... Praying theheart

Posts 21 - 30 of 38