Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This is the place to post any questions about the way that CatholicMatch works or make suggestions. This room is open to both free and subscribing members.

Saint Anthony is the patron of lost things and missing persons.
Learn More:Saint Anthony

I can't read my messages

12/06/2012 new

I subscribed and still can't read messages sent to me. When I click on "Read personal message" it takes me back to the subscription page.

12/06/2012 new
(Quote) AnneMarie-924334 said: I subscribed and still can't read messages sent to me. When I click on "Read personal message"...
(Quote) AnneMarie-924334 said:

I subscribed and still can't read messages sent to me. When I click on "Read personal message" it takes me back to the subscription page.

--hide--

if you submit a help ticket you might get quicker response
12/06/2012 new

(Quote) AnneMarie-924334 said: I subscribed and still can't read messages sent to me. When I click on "Read persona...
(Quote) AnneMarie-924334 said:

--hide--

Does the status on your Account page (www.catholicmatch.com )show you are subscribed?

How long ago did you subscribe? If it was late this afternoon or this evening, I would try again in the morning. If it was earlier than that, or if you still can't read the messages in the morning, submit a Help ticket.

12/06/2012 new

Thank you for your help! I didn't wait long enough. It's working now. :)

12/14/2012 new

I am having the same problem. Help!

Posts 1 - 5 of 5