Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is dedicated to those who are facing the challenge of raising children without the support of a spouse. This is a place to share ideas and lend mutual support.

Saint Rita is known to be a patroness for abused wives and mourning women.
Learn More: Saint Rita

rolling eyes Im a little concerned because ALL the single guys I wink or send a msg dont even answer and the single guys that look at my perfil dont even say Hi, an I think is because as soon they kbow I have a child, thay RUN, Think nobody want to take care of other men's kids.

But is ok if they dont even give a chance to try, and might one day you will ralize that being single Mom have a lot challenges and go through all the make you so pruod. whatever is I just wait to meet the one GOD has for me heart
12/06/2012 new

Honey I feel you. I've only just joined recently and I'm a single mum too. The one thing I want to ask God as soon as I get to Heaven (PLEASE?!): "Why did I meet this guy and have kids with him, if he wasn't 'the one' for me?"
God has His reasons and He doesn't necessarily share them with us. We just have to pray and believe that all will be revealed in good time.
(I secretly hope that my kids will play an important role; become a priest or discover something...?)
I admire you for your courage. Keep it up.
God Bless You!

12/06/2012 new

I don't know...I have a 28 year old brother, never married, who's great with kids, he is the best uncle ever. I don't think he'd mind someone having kids so much as he'd be frightened of having the child get attached to him and then stop dating. He's technically Lutheran but I converted... LOL I guess I am a busybody. I think this site is great for forums but I don't see that it's much good for people here for the matchmaking side of things from a lot of the comments I see.

Ladies, there are apparently all sorts of things to consider when dating with a child, I've heard a share of horror stories from so many sources that I'm now sitting here thinking I should just wait till I'm 50 to even consider dating when the annulment goes through. I have no advice here.

12/06/2012 new

From the other side of the road bridge....

I was you, eons ago it seems. There are plenty of men who are willing to be step-parents. I know there is a lot of back and forth on the fora for both sides, but in the real world, men in their 30s & 40s are just getting rolling with their quest for children. They are looking for someone your age to do so with. They do exist though. You just need to be careful, use discernment and much prayer, and do NOT expose your child to anyone you don't think will be a good fit. Children are easiest hurt. Good luck. heart

12/06/2012 new
As a single father with sole custody of my daughter I'd like to offer my 2 cents. Certainly there are men out there that will find you attractive and will "date" you but in my opinion as a single parent I think we owe it to our children to be very careful and selective when entering into that realm. My daughter goes through enough w not having a mom at home w us....I don't want to add to the problem by being a serial dater or worse a casual one. You're a very attractive young lady....take your time and selectively look for that man who will be a great step parent to your child. They're definitely out there. Keep looking and praying. Good luck.
12/06/2012 new
Thanks John, I know you are rigth in all what you say, and I feel in the same spot. After I broke up with my son's dad I didnt wanted to have any relationship, so I can give all my time for my baby but after 2 years I feel like is not fear that I dont give myself a chance to fall in love again, so thats why I decide to do it on this site cuz my ex was protestan and I did realized that
12/06/2012 new
sorry didnt finish, I realized that the religion is one of the points where I need to care for any relationship.
12/06/2012 new
Thanks, I know I think in the same way, everything happen for a reason, I told my son's dad, if u used me just to play, someone else used u but to give me the bigest bless and gift in my life.
12/06/2012 new
You rigth katherin, we have to be careful to who with date, and pray for a good men that love us and to our loveones.

please tell ur Brother I say hi :)
12/06/2012 new
thanks Anne I will keep praying for a good men, I know God has a good men for me somewhere just that is not time yet to meet him, need to work more in my person and have more mom and son time
Posts 1 - 10 of 15