Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

Discussion related to living as a Catholic in the single state of life. As long as a topic is being discussed from the perspective of a single Catholic then it will be on-topic.

Tobias and Sarah's story is from the Book of Tobit, and his journey is guided by Saint Raphael.
Learn More: Tobias & Sarah as led by Saint Raphael

Dec 7th 2012 new

My favorite flowers are sunflowers, but I like roses, gardenias and lilacs, too.

Dec 7th 2012 new
gerber daisies...roses...sunflowers.....I love all flowers!!! they're beautiful :)
Dec 7th 2012 new
Roses, especially yellow, pink and lavender. Not a fan of red ones. I also love orchids. :-)
Dec 7th 2012 new

This is a lovely thread though it is like asking me what my favourite chocolate is? wink

With due respect for this forum, I will say that I love flowers with a nice smell, roses (we are starting to receive roses from China which has no smell whatsoever) sad , jasmine and lillies the exceptions are hydragaes, orchids and golden showers and lavender.

Great that the guys here also like flowers. wink

Dec 7th 2012 new

(Quote) Michael-556947 said: wish i had someone to bring one red rose to
(Quote) Michael-556947 said:

wish i had someone to bring one red rose to

--hide--

Michael, I am sure that you can give this beautiful rose to a fine lady soon. Keep that faith. Praying

Dec 7th 2012 new

Gerber Daisies!!

Dec 7th 2012 new

(Quote) Donna-871766 said: Come to think of it, my favorite flowers are the ones in the outstreached hands of a man standing...
(Quote) Donna-871766 said:

Come to think of it, my favorite flowers are the ones in the outstreached hands of a man standing in front of me with a big smile on his face.

--hide--

Donna, I so agree with you! When I read this question, the first thought that came into my mind was that my favorite flowers are those being given to me! Whether it be from one of my preschool students, my friends daughter, a coworker, or anyone, flowers feel like someone is saying "you are special".

Posts 91 - 97 of 97