Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This is the place to post any questions about the way that CatholicMatch works or make suggestions. This room is open to both free and subscribing members.

Saint Anthony is the patron of lost things and missing persons.
Learn More:Saint Anthony

12/06/2012 new

(Quote) Mary-784275 said: I also have had the same problem since last night. However, I waited to see how long ...
(Quote) Mary-784275 said:

I also have had the same problem since last night. However, I waited to see how long it would spin and opened another window... I went back an hour later and it was still spinning. I checked my messages in another window and discovered the message was sent, so I closed the previous windows and moved on...

--hide--

I just refreshed the page and then it completed the Send (after the little box popped up and told me I would lose my message.. BTW, I didn't)

12/06/2012 new

I submitted a Help ticket, and now this problem seems to be fixed.
A difference now, though: before, when writing and sending a message, the page stayed right there; but now, the page jumps to the main page of the Inbox.

12/07/2012 new

The small pis of the other person & self (while reading a new message) are gone now! Boo who

12/07/2012 new

small pic's

12/07/2012 new

(Quote) Lina-796057 said: I submitted a Help ticket, and now this problem seems to be fixed. A difference now, though: b...
(Quote) Lina-796057 said:

I submitted a Help ticket, and now this problem seems to be fixed.
A difference now, though: before, when writing and sending a message, the page stayed right there; but now, the page jumps to the main page of the Inbox.

--hide--

There was a javascript error causing the "sent" to not be shown to the user after sending a message from that view. I fixed that, and while I was there it seemed that going back to the inbox is probably a more logical place to land after you've sent a message. At least it seemed that way to me. I'm open to suggestions ;)

12/07/2012 new

(Quote) Barbara-740721 said: The small pis of the other person & self (while reading a new message) are gone now! Boo wh...
(Quote) Barbara-740721 said:

The small pis of the other person & self (while reading a new message) are gone now! Boo who

--hide--

That's not intentional. I'll get those back asap.

12/07/2012 new

Fixed.

12/07/2012 new

(Quote) Nathan-48443 said: There was a javascript error causing the "sent" to not be shown to the user af...
(Quote) Nathan-48443 said:

There was a javascript error causing the "sent" to not be shown to the user after sending a message from that view. I fixed that, and while I was there it seemed that going back to the inbox is probably a more logical place to land after you've sent a message. At least it seemed that way to me. I'm open to suggestions ;)

--hide--
Thank you. Yes, it's logical for the jump back to the inbox. I was always 50/50 over whether I wanted to quickly move to the next message to be answered or whether I wanted to re-read the note I just sent to someone, or read their note that I just responded to. It's fine the way you have it now, from my perspective. And I do appreciate the photos being put back on the notes. Thanks again!

Posts 11 - 18 of 18