Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

Discussion related to living as a Catholic in the single state of life. As long as a topic is being discussed from the perspective of a single Catholic then it will be on-topic.

Tobias and Sarah's story is from the Book of Tobit, and his journey is guided by Saint Raphael.
Learn More: Tobias & Sarah as led by Saint Raphael

This guy is a little judgemental, but he published this on a public news station's site - good for him!

www.foxnews.com

12/06/2012 new

I like what this guy had to say. It made me sad to read about the other bride sitting alone at breakfast saying nothing has changed. But, I guess that's true.... and sad. :(

12/07/2012 new

Wow love it...someone should repost this in the under 45 room....

12/09/2012 new

Very Nice article. I liked it a lot and am glad you posted it!

12/09/2012 new
Very good article! Nice to have a man write down how much It's worth to do wait and keep the beauty of that kind of intimacy and love! Thanks for sharing!
12/11/2012 new

(Quote) Melanie-894195 said: This guy is a little judgemental, but he published this on a public news station's site - g...
(Quote) Melanie-894195 said:

This guy is a little judgemental, but he published this on a public news station's site - good for him!

www.foxnews.com

--hide--

I enjoyed the article as well. Got a tad harsh at times, but all in all it was good. It reminds me of my friends and when they got married. So, the reception was at the same hotel they would be staying at for their wedding night. Anyway, they leave the reception and head up the elevator and get off on their floor and while walking to their room they pass up a man in a tux passed out on a luggage rack/carrier and a person who was helping push it and a woman in her wedding gown trying to get into a room. Now, they hadn't noticed the guy on the luggage rack because there was a lot of stuff on it. So, they engage this bride in a conversation and congratulate her and made a comment about the groom must be on his way soon. Well, this bride looks over at the luggage carrier and motions towards it and before she can comment, she starts crying and according to them she cried really hard. Well, they put it all together very quickly and tried to be sympathetic and yet congratulatory and walked away. My friends were celibate as well and controlled themselves at the reception when it came to their drinking. I think virtue shows up in multiple areas in ones life, as does vice.

Posts 1 - 6 of 6