Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion on entertainment, movies, television, jokes or light-hearted topics. Please keep discussion clean and appropriate for a Catholic site.

Saint Vitus is the patron saint of actors, comedians, dancers, and of entertainers in general.
Learn More:Saint Vitus

12/07/2012 new

fried Tilapia and potato salad for starters. Well actually I have the potatoes boiling on the stove since it is 9:57 AM

12/10/2012 new

Home made bread. Chef

12/10/2012 new

Leftover home made chicken soup...mmmm, mmmmm, good wave

12/15/2012 new
(Quote) Duane-917052 said: Chicken Cordon Bleu. Mmmmmm...
(Quote) Duane-917052 said:

Chicken Cordon Bleu. Mmmmmm...

--hide--

Love chicken cordon blue!!

I am eating authentic Mexican-made Kahlua Flan!!!!
12/16/2012 new

stir the pot! Its getting cold! Rice ,pinto beans and barbeque chicken

12/16/2012 new

T-bone steak and cheese omelet

12/17/2012 new

Chicken, green beans and mac n cheeze, all leftovers from the freezer.

Farewell my CM What's Cooking buddies, has been nice to see you again. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year hug wave

12/17/2012 new

Eggplant soup. I tried a new recipe. I don't think I like it much. But it's healthy!

12/17/2012 new

(Quote) MaryAnne-458794 said: Chicken, green beans and mac n cheeze, all leftovers from the freezer. Farewell my ...
(Quote) MaryAnne-458794 said:

Chicken, green beans and mac n cheeze, all leftovers from the freezer.

Farewell my CM What's Cooking buddies, has been nice to see you again. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year

--hide--

can of chunky soup, buffalo chicken

have a Merry Christmas, MaryAnne wave wreath hug

12/19/2012 new

vienna bagels with everything on it.....with caviar and melted cheddar......that gives it a good kick....add some lemonade....bitter....

Posts 101 - 110 of 200