Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for the discussion of current events,cultural issues and politics especially in relation to Catholic values.

Saint Thomas More was martyred during the Protestant Reformation for standing firm in the Faith and not recognizing the King of England as the Supreme Head of the Church.
Learn More:Saint Thomas More

Best speech of 2012, I think it is what say you???www.youtube.com cookie cookie

Dec 6th 2012 new

already posted here... wink

www.catholicmatch.com

Dec 6th 2012 new

(Quote) Brian-699857 said: already posted here... www.catholicmatch.com.
(Quote) Brian-699857 said:

already posted here...

www.catholicmatch.com

--hide--
You must have the wrong link??? Brian it's not there???

Dec 7th 2012 new

(Quote) Thomas-699657 said: Best speech of 2012, I think it is what say you???www.youtube.com.
(Quote) Thomas-699657 said:

Best speech of 2012, I think it is what say you???www.youtube.com

--hide--

That was quite a speech, Tommy. I wish Obama would have said those things. That is the way America used to be.

Dec 7th 2012 new

(Quote) Thomas-699657 said: You must have the wrong link??? Brian it's not there???

You must have the wrong link??? Brian it's not there???

--hide--

looks like they took it down from the link I posted last weekend.

Dec 8th 2012 new

Who is he? I hope not another valueless, moraless lawyer.....did you ever think about this...almost every single person running our govt. is a lawyer...a lawyer...no wonder we are where we are.

Dec 8th 2012 new

Cheryl - nice slam of a whole profession.

Dec 8th 2012 new

(Quote) Sheila-763903 said: Cheryl - nice slam of a whole profession.
(Quote) Sheila-763903 said:

Cheryl - nice slam of a whole profession.

--hide--

I don't think she likes lawyers too much, Sheila.

Dec 8th 2012 new

Marianne - I think you are right. And this attorney - former social worker - who has spent her career helping victims of crimes obtain aid and justice, is sick and tired of the name calling and arrogance displayed in this forum. That is the reason I will not renew my membership when it is up in a few days. Broadbrush painting of any people is never helpful to a discussion. But then, much of what goes on here isn't discussion, is it?

Dec 10th 2012 new

(Quote) Thomas-699657 said: Best speech of 2012, I think it is what say you???www.youtube.com.

Best speech of 2012, I think it is what say you???www.youtube.com

--hide--

Excellent! Thank you. It needs to be said.

Posts 1 - 10 of 18