Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

error: Post not found!

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

error: Forum not initialized properly! Please check the link and try again.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for the discussion of prayer life, posting prayers of the Church and prayer requests.

Saint Jude is the patron saint of lost causes and desperate situations.
Learn more: Saint Jude

update on Susie

Dec 7th 2012 new

Dear Catholic community ,

Susie has an unofficial cancerous tumor in her abdomen and many , crucial, other organs are involved . I am so very grateful to all of you for your prayers , and know that they bring great joy to Our Father in Heaven and immeasurable comfort to the family .

Below is a prayer that I offered up to God , on Susie's behalf and would greatly appreciate all CM family to recite this prayer and add any individual prayer you may have . Let's start a prayer chain for Susie and her family . as PRAYER CHANGES THINGS.

Thanks to all , and may God be glorified

Dear Lord,

You know Susie so much better than I do. You know her illness and the burden it carries. You also know her heart. I ask you to be with Susie now, as you work in her life. Let your mercy , kindness and healing power rain down on her!

Lord, the Catholic community in CM is praying for Susie's restoration to health, just as your Word tells us too. . I believe you hear these earnest prayers from our hearts and that they are powerful intercessors, because of your promise.

Our faith is in you, Dear Lord, as we kneel at your throne asking you to heal Susie, always trusting in the plan you have for her life.

We don't always understand your ways.We don't know why Susie has to deal with so many complications that are life threatening , but we continue to trust in you.

I ask that you look with compassion and Grace upon Susie. Nourish her spirit and soul in her time of suffering and comfort her with your presence Lord, as she is scared of what the future may bring .

Allow a deeper sense of peace and tranquility to overcome her fear , as she places all her trust in you!

Let Susie know and feel that you are there with her through this difficult time for her and her family.

Give her strength Dear Lord , as she undergoes may tests and examinations . May you always, through these trying times and moments of uncertainty regarding Susie's condition , be glorified in and thru her life and the faith of all her family , friends and CM community.

May our tears of love and concern for Susie's full recovery be blessed by you Dear Jesus , so that they be transformed into tears of Joy and Gratitude!

We ask this Dear God ,
thru your son Jesus , who lives and reigns with you,
and the Holy Spirit . one God, forever and ever
Amen

Dec 7th 2012 new

Praying rosary

theheart

Dec 7th 2012 new
That was a beautiful prayer,Casey. I don't know who Susie is but she is certainly in my prayers. rosary
Dec 7th 2012 new

rosary Praying hug Dove

Dec 7th 2012 new

Casey,

Your prayer is absolutely beautiful! Wow!

I said this pray for Susie, also, as well as others.

Dec 8th 2012 new

my prayers are offered up for susie, may God bless her! in jesus's name, may she be made whole. amen

Dec 8th 2012 new
Amen. Blessed Seelos pray for Susie.
Dec 8th 2012 new

Praying Praying Praying

Dec 8th 2012 new

(Quote) Maricela-876143 said:
(Quote) Maricela-876143 said:

--hide--

As we serve a God of wonders ,thanks to all for yours prayer offerings for Susie In the midst of the storm , may we continue the good fight and know that our God is a God that shall forever stand beside us , never leaving or forsaking us .

I have been up early , grateful for so many CM friends that have kept the prayer chain for Susie going .As long as we rremain faithful , our prayers are blesssed with tremendous power to heal and sanctify.

Please carve out a few minutes of your day to pray to our all powerful God , that according to His almighty will , both in our cross's and our triumph's we lift up the name of our gracious King as he continue's to watch over , and protect Susie in her affliction. May our faith increase and our prayer petitions rise as incense , to the one who saves . Blessed be God forever!!!

Dec 8th 2012 new

(Quote) Casey-637092 said: Dear Catholic community , Susie has an unofficial cancerous tumor in her abdomen and ...
(Quote) Casey-637092 said:

Dear Catholic community ,

Susie has an unofficial cancerous tumor in her abdomen and many , crucial, other organs are involved . I am so very grateful to all of you for your prayers , and know that they bring great joy to Our Father in Heaven and immeasurable comfort to the family .

Below is a prayer that I offered up to God , on Susie's behalf and would greatly appreciate all CM family to recite this prayer and add any individual prayer you may have . Let's start a prayer chain for Susie and her family . as PRAYER CHANGES THINGS.

Thanks to all , and may God be glorified

Dear Lord,

You know Susie so much better than I do. You know her illness and the burden it carries. You also know her heart. I ask you to be with Susie now, as you work in her life. Let your mercy , kindness and healing power rain down on her!

Lord, the Catholic community in CM is praying for Susie's restoration to health, just as your Word tells us too. . I believe you hear these earnest prayers from our hearts and that they are powerful intercessors, because of your promise.

Our faith is in you, Dear Lord, as we kneel at your throne asking you to heal Susie, always trusting in the plan you have for her life.

We don't always understand your ways.We don't know why Susie has to deal with so many complications that are life threatening , but we continue to trust in you.

I ask that you look with compassion and Grace upon Susie. Nourish her spirit and soul in her time of suffering and comfort her with your presence Lord, as she is scared of what the future may bring .

Allow a deeper sense of peace and tranquility to overcome her fear , as she places all her trust in you!

Let Susie know and feel that you are there with her through this difficult time for her and her family.

Give her strength Dear Lord , as she undergoes may tests and examinations . May you always, through these trying times and moments of uncertainty regarding Susie's condition , be glorified in and thru her life and the faith of all her family , friends and CM community.

May our tears of love and concern for Susie's full recovery be blessed by you Dear Jesus , so that they be transformed into tears of Joy and Gratitude!

We ask this Dear God ,
thru your son Jesus , who lives and reigns with you,
and the Holy Spirit . one God, forever and ever
Amen

--hide--
PrayingAMEN

Posts 1 - 10 of 35