Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for the discussion of prayer life, posting prayers of the Church and prayer requests.

Saint Jude is the patron saint of lost causes and desperate situations.
Learn more: Saint Jude

Dec 7th 2012 new

(Quote) John-220051 said: My boss just told me he might be sending me to Egypt to cover the revolution. I ask for your prayers for ...
(Quote) John-220051 said: My boss just told me he might be sending me to Egypt to cover the revolution. I ask for your prayers for God's protection.
--hide--
Bring along a few Toronto Maple Leaf t-shirts- you'll be less conspicuous. A friend and her mom just returned from vacation there, and she said the people were kind to them. Most ME countries differentiate Americans from our clueless government. theheart Praying

Dec 7th 2012 new

theheart Praying rosary theheart

Dec 7th 2012 new
Certainly you are in our prayers - I was there on a trip years ago and found the people very kind - it was one of the loveliest places I had been to in regards to the richness in history - I felt very sad for how they are suffering
Dec 7th 2012 new

I offer prayers for your safety.

I also was there last year. The people were very kind.

God's peace to you.

Dec 7th 2012 new
May Our Blessed Mother wrap your mantel of protection around John. St. Joseph protector of the Holy Family protect John on his trip to Egypt, as you did with Mary and Jesus. We ask this in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit. Amen.
Dec 8th 2012 new

Praying

I was in Cairo during the start of the revolution. Overall I found the Egyptians to be extraordinarily kind. We had total strangers looking out for us.

Dec 8th 2012 new

God bless you and keep you safe, John. Praying for you. Praying Praying Praying

Dec 8th 2012 new

St John of Egypt, Pray for us!!

Dec 8th 2012 new

Praying rosary theheart Prayers for a safe journey.

Dec 8th 2012 new

Praying Praying

Posts 11 - 20 of 30