Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for the discussion of prayer life, posting prayers of the Church and prayer requests.

Saint Jude is the patron saint of lost causes and desperate situations.
Learn more: Saint Jude

12/08/2012 new
I love that story Patrick. I'm now amazed at the mere presence of those who served at the time of WWII. But to actually meet someone who was at Pearl Harbor, astounding. All the WWI American veterans are now gone, and the WWII generation is quickly passing. Down the shore this summer we came across an old veteran in a wheelchair who had served in WWII. My niece who is about 26 walked up to him and thanked him. It meant the world to him. God bless.
12/08/2012 new

(Quote) Bobbie-557829 said: I have been at the memorial several times & I had a sad feeling & eerie feeling when I ...
(Quote) Bobbie-557829 said: I have been at the memorial several times & I had a sad feeling & eerie feeling when I

was there.The oil still bubbles up from where the ship went down with the brave men inside.
--hide--

Bobbie I was in Hawaii and visited Pearl Harbor on Memorial Day. It was sereal and sad. To think about all of those who lost their life was sad. They were soooo young. I also saw the oil that bubbles up from the ship that went down on that day. A military band was there on that day also. I am not American but I was sad for all those who lost their lives that day, got injured, lost friends, and those that lost a husband, brother, son, etc. I also thought about all those that serve in the military today. I admire them for what they do and think very highly of the military.

12/08/2012 new

St Michael the Archangel, pray for us!

12/08/2012 new

(Quote) Tom-432657 said: Today is the 71st anniversary of the japanese attack on Pearl Harbor. My prayers go to the victims of that...
(Quote) Tom-432657 said: Today is the 71st anniversary of the japanese attack on Pearl Harbor. My prayers go to the victims of that day December 7, 1941.
--hide--
So much of history and war is based on deception. I just read this today and found it fascinating:

nation.time.com

12/08/2012 new

Praying Praying

12/08/2012 new

Praying theheart United States Flag

Posts 21 - 26 of 26