Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion on entertainment, movies, television, jokes or light-hearted topics. Please keep discussion clean and appropriate for a Catholic site.

Saint Vitus is the patron saint of actors, comedians, dancers, and of entertainers in general.
Learn More:Saint Vitus

Dec 8th 2012 new

Santa Baby

www.youtube.com

Dec 8th 2012 new
Joseph's Song - Michael Card

www.youtube.com
Dec 8th 2012 new
How beautiful!

Christmas Flash Mob by Journey of Faith www.youtube.com
Dec 9th 2012 new

Christmas is all around

youtu.be

Dec 9th 2012 new

We have a radio station here in Las Vegas, 106.5 that from Thanksgiving Eve to Christmas day it's all Christmas songs all the time...used to be a week before Thanksgiving but I think people complained...any way, my favorite secular Christmas songs are The Christmas Shoes song, I Want a Hippopatamus for Christmas, The Christmas Song (Nat King Cole) and Grandma Got Ran Over by a Reindeer..my favorite religious Christmas songs are What Child is This, Angels We Have Heard on High, and It Came Upon a Midnight Clear...and not really a Christmas song technically but I love Ave Maria too.

Dec 9th 2012 new

Oh and Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas by oh what's his name...the one in The Holiday where Kate Winslet is alone in her house lol I forget his name, very famous. lol

Dec 9th 2012 new

Royal Guardsmen - Snoopy's Christmas

www.youtube.com

Dec 10th 2012 new

An awesome song, MaryAnn.

Dec 11th 2012 new

merry christmas everybody
wonderful christmas
time
Santa claus is coming to town
Frosty the snowman

Dec 11th 2012 new