Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for general discussion that doesn't specifically fit into one of the other CatholicMatch rooms. Topics should not be overly serious as this is to be more of a "cafe setting."

Saint Peter's Square was created so that more people could be in the presence of the Pope and was named after Saint Peter, one of Jesus's apostles.
Learn More: Saint Peter

Dec 8th 2012 new
Yes, I am. Thank you for the reminder. : )
Dec 8th 2012 new
I like this. Humbly, yes, thanks be to God. Hope this thread fills up so quick it requires a part 2, 3, 4...
Dec 8th 2012 new
(Quote) John-746882 said: I like this. Humbly, yes, thanks be to God. Hope this thread fills up so quick it requires a part 2, 3, 4...
(Quote) John-746882 said: I like this. Humbly, yes, thanks be to God. Hope this thread fills up so quick it requires a part 2, 3, 4...
--hide--

At 200 replies per thread 234 more threads like this would about cover active CM members!
Dec 8th 2012 new

Yes, I am!!!

Dec 8th 2012 new
(Quote) Clair-6292 said: Are you one of God's most beautiful creations? Please reply if you are.
(Quote) Clair-6292 said: Are you one of God's most beautiful creations? Please reply if you are.
--hide--

Perhaps angel hug
Dec 8th 2012 new

Yes:

Psalm 139

13 For You formed my [i]inward parts;
You wove me in my mother’s womb.
14 I will give thanks to You, for [j]I am fearfully and wonderfully made;
Wonderful are Your works,
And my soul knows it very well.
15 My [k]frame was not hidden from You,
When I was made in secret,
And skillfully wrought in the depths of the earth;

Dec 8th 2012 new
Great thread. Yes i am!
Dec 8th 2012 new

(Quote) Marirose-887295 said: Yes:Psalm 13913 For You formed my inward parts;You wove me in...
(Quote) Marirose-887295 said:

Yes:

Psalm 139

13 For You formed my [i]inward parts;
You wove me in my mother’s womb.
14 I will give thanks to You, for [j]I am fearfully and wonderfully made;
Wonderful are Your works,
And my soul knows it very well.
15 My [k]frame was not hidden from You,
When I was made in secret,
And skillfully wrought in the depths of the earth;

--hide--

One of my favorite Psalms. biggrin

Dec 8th 2012 new

He is in me, just as I am in Him...so yes, I hope so! rose And therefore, Clare, so are you! hug

Dec 8th 2012 new
Instead of OMG we'll start OGMBC = One of God's Most Beautiful Creations?
Posts 11 - 20 of 65