Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

error: Forum not initialized properly! Please check the link and try again.

error: Post not found!

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for general discussion that doesn't specifically fit into one of the other CatholicMatch rooms. Topics should not be overly serious as this is to be more of a "cafe setting."

Saint Peter's Square was created so that more people could be in the presence of the Pope and was named after Saint Peter, one of Jesus's apostles.
Learn More: Saint Peter

Dec 7th 2012 new
(Quote) Jerry-74383 said: I hope you were able to find one that works for you. Just a general note for thos...
(Quote) Jerry-74383 said:

I hope you were able to find one that works for you.

Just a general note for those who are not familiar with the Mass directory sites: MassTimes.org and other similar sites are a great resource for locating parishes when you are traveling, but ALWAYS verify the actaul Mass times with the parish. Often parishes change their schedules and don't update these sites, so the information can get quite stale.

--hide--

I plan on visiting a different Catholic Church in the morning because of my schedule and since it is near my work I attended a noon mass this week and picked up a church bulletin some churches such as the one I am visiting this week publish the bulletin's online as a PDF file and usually those are accurate and have phone numbers you can call to verify the information you find online.
Dec 7th 2012 new

I am attending tonight, but we were told we could attend the morning tomorrow or the afternoon Mass tomorrow, which is typically a vigil Mass. My family attends the Saturday vigil Mass, so it was either go twice in one day or two nights in a row. Is there a way that you can attend tomorrow and Sunday? I think you're definitely making a good effort. If you had known previously, then you would've checked into this ahead of time. I think it's kind of like going to a Sunday 6pm Mass then realizing the time was changed to 5pm.

Dec 7th 2012 new

Agreed. That's why although masstimes.org posts when the parish has Mass on Holy Days, they also provide a direct link to the parish website. I found out in my research today that the times WERE different.

Dec 7th 2012 new

December 8, 2013 is the Feast of the Immaculate Conception - Holy Day of Obligation

The Hour of Grace is between 12:00 p.m. and 1:00 p.m. - Read the information in the link below for further details.

www.homebusinesslink.com

Dec 8th 2012 new

Made the 11 a.m. Mass and the 5:30 Mass at St. Jude's. Crisis averted. Love it when they include the military in the prayers of the faithful.

Dec 8th 2012 new
(Quote) Carl-98335 said: Made the 11 a.m. Mass and the 5:30 Mass at St. Jude's. Crisis averted. Love it when they include the milita...
(Quote) Carl-98335 said:

Made the 11 a.m. Mass and the 5:30 Mass at St. Jude's. Crisis averted. Love it when they include the military in the prayers of the faithful.

--hide--

God Bless you for trying so hard Carl. I sometimes feel I take for granted how easy it is for me to attend mass here.
Dec 8th 2012 new
(Quote) Carl-98335 said: Made the 11 a.m. Mass and the 5:30 Mass at St. Jude's. Crisis averted. Love it when they include the milita...
(Quote) Carl-98335 said:

--hide--

My Church prayed specifically for the military as well....and they usually do....
Posts 11 - 17 of 17