Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for the discussion of prayer life, posting prayers of the Church and prayer requests.

Saint Jude is the patron saint of lost causes and desperate situations.
Learn more: Saint Jude

12/06/2012 new

Thank you for all the prayers for the families. I have a huge family in Iowa where both of my parents are from. These little girls are cousins on my mother's side of the family. All are devastated at this outcome sad Thank you again for the concern and prayers for these families. Lyric and Elizabeth are now safe in the arms of Our Savior. theheart

whotv.com

12/06/2012 new
Words escape me Laura. Only faith can help here. So sorry for your loss, and my prayers are for the comfort of those feeling their loss.
12/07/2012 new

It is so hard to understand...the prayers, the support, the hope that these little girls will be returned. It is hard to understand when prayers aren't answered....why some prayers are answered and some are not. sad

12/07/2012 new

Praying PrayingYes, the whole community is morning the loss of these two precious girls. Praying Praying

12/08/2012 new

(Quote) Laura-56149 said: Thank you for all the prayers for the families. I have a huge family in Iowa where both of my par...
(Quote) Laura-56149 said:

Thank you for all the prayers for the families. I have a huge family in Iowa where both of my parents are from. These little girls are cousins on my mother's side of the family. All are devastated at this outcome Thank you again for the concern and prayers for these families. Lyric and Elizabeth are now safe in the arms of Our Savior.

whotv.com

--hide--
Laura I am so sorry for this new loss to your family. May God grant the repose of their souls, and grant them eternal life. rose hug
Praying rosary theheart

12/08/2012 new
I am so very sorry for your loss...May Our Lord and His Blessed Mother and Saint Joseph wrap you and your whole family in their loving arms.
12/08/2012 new
God, please comfort the families of these two girls, especially through the Christmas season.

rosary Praying
12/08/2012 new
(Quote) Laura-56149 said: Thank you for all the prayers for the families. I have a huge family in Iowa where both of my parents are from. ...
(Quote) Laura-56149 said:

Thank you for all the prayers for the families. I have a huge family in Iowa where both of my parents are from. These little girls are cousins on my mother's side of the family. All are devastated at this outcome Thank you again for the concern and prayers for these families. Lyric and Elizabeth are now safe in the arms of Our Savior.

whotv.com

--hide--

I am sorry for your loss Laura. hug Praying Praying
12/10/2012 new

(Quote) Angela-893980 said: Two Iowa girls went missing in July. Today hunters found two bodies in a wooded area. Now the fa...
(Quote) Angela-893980 said:

Two Iowa girls went missing in July. Today hunters found two bodies in a wooded area. Now the families of these two girls are waiting for the identification of the bodies. Please pray for them as they wait to find out if it is their children. My heart and prayers go out to all the family members.

--hide--

I heard about this........ rose Praying

Posts 21 - 29 of 29